4. Telling Someone The News

Luke.
After the bowling alley, I drove back to my apartment with Victoria. She was so happy, probably as happy as I was, and through out the whole ride she kept staring at her ring. "Oh my God. Luke" she said as I parked the car in my garage and she put her hand on my arm. I'll admit she scared me a little with the tone she used so I kind of jumped a bit on my seat. "What is it, babe?" I ask her before opening the door and getting out of the car. She shook her head and looked in her purse for something. Victoria took out her phone and started going through her contacts. I raised an eyebrow and wondered what she was doing. "Vic, you okay?" I asked and she nodded. "Yeah, but I have to tell my mum that we're engaged" she said focusing on her phone. I let out a breath that I didn't notice I was holding and chuckled a little. I was about to say something when Victoria put her phone on speaker after she dialed her mum's number and put her hand over my mouth. "Sh..." she said and I couldn't help but smile. "Hello?" Said her mum as soon as she picked up the call. "Hey mum" said Victoria and I greeted Anne as well. Victoria had certain sparkle in her eyes that showed the happiness in her. I was so glad that she said yes. "Hello darling, hello Luke. How are you?" Asked Anne and Victoria smiled widely. I knew she was about to tell her mum. "I'm really happy actually, want to know why?" Asked Victoria and after hearing her mum's 'Mhm' she continued. "I'm getting married" she said and her mum squealed in surprise. That squeal was quickly followed by a laugh from her mum and I was really confused about what was going on, mainly because I never understood the relationship Victoria had with her mum. It wasn't normal. "I told you you were never going to marry an Asian guy!" Said Anne through the line and Victoria chuckled. "I always knew that, mum. And for the record, Luke is way better than any Asian guy" she said and I smiled proud of what she said. I knew she liked Korean music and anime and stuff. It was obvious because she looked so kawaii, it wasn't normal to look so kawaii like her. After a few more minutes, Victoria and Anne's call finally ended and I looked at her with a smile on my face. "You and your mum are so alike" I told her and she giggled, pecking my lips softly. "I'm cuter though" she said and I chuckled, shrugging my shoulders a bit. I couldn't tell if her mum was cute or not but I knew for sure that Victoria was prettier than any woman that I've ever seen. Besides my mum of course. "Well, we already told my mum, the lads and your mum" I said and I sighed knowing who was left. "Now just the fans" said Victoria with a sigh and panic clear in her eyes as I nodded. "It'll be fine, they love you" I said with a smile and kissed her softly. Just the fans. Wow, that's going to be hard.

Calum.
As I drove towards the supermarket with Mackenzie, I heard my phone ringing in my pocket. I took it out and gave it to Mackenzie. "Can you answer for me?" I asked her without taking my eyes off the road. She did a quiet 'Mhm' before picking up the call on speaker. "Calum! Did you propose yet?! What did she say?!" Mali's voice bursts out from the phone after I said 'hello.' Mackenzie giggled at Mali's excitement and I rolled my eyes. What if I hadn't proposed yet? She would've ruined it all. I proposed a few days ago and I know I should've told Mali before, I should've told my mum before but the proposal wasn't supposed to be until today. I was going to take her down to the beach for a while and then propose there but no, the improvised proposal probably went better than an organized proposal could ever have. "Hey Mali" said Mackenzie with a wide smile and I grabbed her hand, interlocking our fingers. I heard a gasp come from Mali and I chuckled. "You just ruined everything Mali!" I said wanting to pull a prank on her. Mackenzie frowned and slapped my arm playfully. "What? No, please tell me I didn't" she said really worried and I burst out in laughter. "You didn't Mali, Cal is just being mean" she said and I smiled. I loved how she never used any other words than 'mean' to describe me and not in the good way. "Yeah, I was just kidding. I proposed a couple days ago and she said yes" I say with a wide smile and Mackenzie leaned in to peck my cheek. "You dickhead! Why didn't you tell me before?" She said and I could picture the dignified look on her face by her tone of voice. "Because... I..." I tried to come up with an excuse but my brain clearly wasn't in the mood to make up excuses. And it wasn't like I needed one, I spend the past few days with Mackenzie at her flat and didn't think about anyone or anything else. "We were a bit busy" said Mackenzie with a smirk on her lips and I chuckled. We were way too busy. I smirked and licked over my lips. "Yeah, you could say that" I added and let out a soft chuckle. "I hope that with wedding planning and not making a baby" said Mali and I could see, from the corner of my eye, Mackenzie's blushed cheeks. "Well, I'm afraid to tell you that your hope is in vain" I said and chuckled. "I didn't want to know that" said Mali as I parked outside the supermarket. "Either way, congrats you two. I have to go but I hope to see you soon!" Said Mali with a squeal at the end and Mackenzie giggled. "Bye Mali" she said and I did as well before ending the call. I got out of the car and grabbed Mackenzie's hand. "I thought I was the only one who didn't told her family" she said and I shook my head. I pecked her cheek as we walked inside and took a basket to put everything in there. "Nah, I was too focused on you to even think about anyone else" I said with a smile and pecked her lips. "Love you" she whispered and I smiled. I have to tel my mum the news and the fans.

Michael.
"Clifford!" Said Luke as soon as I walked in his flat along with Hope. I couldn't tell if his tone was surprised or mad, could be either and I was almost sure that it was the last option. "You fucking missed the reservation! You know how many calls I had to make?!" He yelled and I knew for sure that he was mad. I rolled my eyes and, thank God, Victoria appeared from the kitchen and stood next to Luke. She gasped in surprise and took Hope's hand in hers. "Oh my God! Michael, did you choose it?" She asked looking up at me and I chuckled. "No, actually Hope chose it" I said and confusion was clear on Victoria's and Luke's face. I chuckled and Hope giggled softly. "It wasn't like that" I said with a smile and shook my head. "I was buying a bracelet for her and she saw the ring and loved it. So I thought, why not this one?" I say and Hope wraps her arms around my waist. "And I had to say yes when he proposed and I saw the ring. I never expected him to buy that ring" said Hope with a smile and I kissed her forehead. Ashton came in the room along with Calum and his wife and looked at Victoria's surprised face. "Are you two engaged already?" Asked Ashton a bit clueless and Hope and I nodded. "They are!" Squealed Mackenzie and hugged Hope really excited as soon as I let go of her. "He lost the reservation though" growled Luke and I rolled my eyes. He can be very proud and/or stubborn at times. "Oh, get over it Lucas. Can't you be happy for me?" I asked with a wide smile as Calum hugged me with a few pats on my back. Luke rolled his eyes and nodded, finally giving in. "Of course I am!" He said and hugged me. I could see Hope's wide smile as she talked to Mackenzie and Victoria about the wedding and the way I proposed. "I've waited a long time to say this, so I'll just say it" said Ashton and paused. I raised an eyebrow looking at him, not knowing what was he talking about. "Michael Clifford is getting married!" He yelled and Calum and Luke cheered with him. I chuckled and then joined them, cheering for me and Hope. Now we only have to tell the fans but I have no idea of how.

Ashton.
"I'm nervous" said Spencer with a huge and nervous smile before we walked out of the car. I pecked her cheek and held her hand, interlocking our fingers. "Everything will turn out fine, you'll see" I said with a smile and she nodded, looking me in the eye. Spencer pecked my lips and we got off the car. I knew that everything will be okay, they had to be okay with our decision. After all, it's our lives not theirs. Besides, they adore Spencer as much as the fans do so I know they won't have a problem with this. Spencer squeezes my hand softly as we walk in the building and into the meeting room. Management already knew we were coming, plus they won't be the only ones there. Five more lads will be there in the meeting room as well. Spencer and I take a seat next to each other and I don't let go of her hand. "Good morning, everyone" I said with a smile and everyone greeted us back. One Direction and two people from management were there. "Why did you call us here?" Asked Niall with his thick Irish accent. "Yeah, it's too early in the morning" said Zayn and I chuckled. That lad always wanting to sleep more than usual. "Well, Spencer and I kind of have something to tell you" I said and Spencer nodded. Her nervousness was clear as water and everyone noticed it, specially the woman from management. "Spencer, are you alright?" She asked and Spencer nodded. "Yeah, just a bit nervous" she said and the woman from management nodded. Louis put his hand on Spencer's shoulder since he was next to her and looked at her. "Are you pregnant?" He asked and Spencer quickly shook her head. "No" she mumbled. I looked at Louis and then noticed that Harry was about to say something. "Just let me speak" I said pointing at Harry before he spoke. "Um, Spencer and I are engaged" I said and Spencer smiled widely. Spencer showed them her hand with the ring, really happy and it was as if my words made her nervousness disappear. "Congratulations" said the man from management and everyone started congratulating us. The five lads from One Direction and the man from management while the woman hugged me. They all hugged Spencer and then we sat down again. "So, there's no problem?" Asked Spencer with a smile and they all shook their heads. "Why would there be?" Asked Harry with a smile. "We all like Spencer, as well as the fans. You are happy with her and we really want you two happy." Added Zayn and I nodded with a smile. This went clearly better than expected, now the fans.

Hey guys. I hope you like this chapter and I want to get things clear. The order of the lads is the same order in which happened. Do I explain myself? Like Luke got married first and when Calum is getting married, Luke is already married and so on until Ashton. He's the last one to get married. Hope everything's clear c: