27. Wedding Night.

Luke.

Victoria and I had decided to stay in a hotel for our wedding night simply because we thought that it would be better. As soon as Victoria walks in the bedroom, she rushed to the bed with the skirt of the dress in her hands and immediately jumped on the bed. She kicked off her heels and I took off my tie before laying down next to her. "I wanted to carry you through the door as cheesy couples do" I said and looked down at her. She pressed her lips to mine and kissed me before pulling away. "You're so cheesy, Mr. Hemmings" she said and I chuckled. "Only for you, Mrs. Hemmings" I said and smiled at her. Victoria then sat up and rushed to her suitcase in the entrance. I frown and sat up, looking at her a bit confused. "Lets go to the pool" she said with a smile and walked towards me to unzip her dress. After we both had our swimsuits, we took a couple of towels and went to the pool. It was hot outside, considering that it was summer so it was a great idea to go to the pool. I could see Victoria's smirk when she noticed that no one was there and looked at me. She undid her bikini top and threw it next to our towels. "What are your thoughts on skinny dipping?" She asked as she wrapped her arms around my neck and smiled at me. I raised an eyebrow and looked down at her. "I think... that's a pretty good idea" I say with a smirk and kiss her softly before taking off my swimming trunks and getting in the pool. Victoria smiled and took off her bikini bottom before getting in the water with me. I couldn't believe that we were doing this, before knowing Victoria I would've said no to this idea because it was unhygienic but now, with her, everything is different. She swam towards me and wrapped her arms around my neck before wrapping her legs around my waist. "I love you, Lucas" she whispered and giggled softly. I rolled my eyes playfully as I wrapped my arms around her waist and pecked her lips. "I love you, Elizabeth" I whisper and chuckle. I knew how much she hated her middle name.

Calum.

I really was looking forward to our wedding night. I really didn't have much planned except what usually happens at wedding nights. I walk with Mackenzie out of the elevator of the hotel with the key of the room in my free hand. The guys already made sure to bring Mackenzie's and my stuff to the hotel room in the morning just so we didn't have to worry about it. Once I open the door, I look at Mackenzie and pick her up bridal style. She squealed and wrapped her arms around my neck before I walked in the room and close the door after us with my foot. "What do you think, Mrs. Hood?" I ask softly and let her down on the floor so she can explore the room. I take off my jacket and throw it to the little single sofa there before walking towards Mackenzie and wrapping my arms around her waist from behind. "I love the view" she said and smiled, looking at the city at night through the balcony windows. I smile and press a soft kiss to her shoulder. "And I love you" I whisper and sway out bodies gently from side to side. I couldn't believe that I married such an amazing girl barely hours ago, that our life together is just starting. It's so amazing to have someone as amazing as Mackenzie in my life, she's perfect for me. "I love you too, Cal" she whispered as I start pressing kisses down her neck and moving my hands to her hips. She hums softly and tilts her head to the side so I can kiss her neck easily and I smirk slightly. "Ready for tonight, Mrs. Hood?" I ask as I kiss down her neck and move my hands to the zipper of her dress. I slowly start unzipping it and smile at her. "As ready as I could ever be, Mr. Hood" she whispered and I smiled, taking her in my arms and walking with her to the bed. This was going to be a long night.

Michael.

Obviously for our wedding night, Hope and I were staying at a hotel. A fancy ass hotel. I wanted the best for Hope and I'll admit I wanted to stay in a suite at least once in my life so basically it was for both of us. The best part is that I didn't pay for it, the guys were nice enough to pay the hotel room for the night. As Hope and I were in the elevator to the floor where our room was, I came up with an idea. "I know what to do in our wedding night" I said and looked down at her, just as we got to the floor of our room. Hope raised her eyebrows and interlocked out fingers after I took her hand to guide her to the room. "What?" She asked and looked up at me. I didn't mean sex, there'll be a lot of it in our honeymoon and for the rest of our lives so I wasn't going to rush that. "You'll see, lets just leave your heels in the room" I said and she frowned a bit confused. I opened the door for her to walk in and then I walked in after her, loosening my tie and taking off my shoes at the entrance. She took off her heels and then I made sure that I had the key in my pocket before walking out of the room and guiding her back to the elevator. "Clifford, we're not having sex in an elevator" she said and I chuckled, shaking my head. "Of course not, for that I wouldn't have asked you to take off your heels. We're knocking on doors and running away" I said with a smile and she smiled widely, her face completely lighting up. I knew she liked the idea. Once the elevator reached the tenth floor, I stepped out of it with Hope and looked at her. "Ready?" I ask and she nods with a smile before starting to knock on doors.

Ashton.

Spencer really didn't waste any time in taking off her heels and undoing her hair once I opened the door to the hotel room. The guys were kind enough to drop off our bags so we can leave the next morning in our honeymoon. I smile at her as she sighs in relief and then plops down on the bed. "Ashton! This bed is heaven" she said and I chuckled as I took off my shoes and my jacket, leaving them on the small couch that was there. I undid my tie and threw it next to my jacket before plopping down next to Spencer. I smiled and looked at her. "It is" I said with a smile. She was so adorable, too adorable for her own good. She stood up and then took my hands, pulling me up and turning her back to me. "Can you unzip my dress?" She asked and I nodded, unzipping her dress and letting it fall to her feet. She left her dress on the floor before rushing to her suitcase and taking out her favourite hoodie of mine and her pyjama shorts. She slipped them on and then looked at me, taking out her small speaker from the suitcase and connecting her phone to it, turning the volume up and getting on top of the bed. "It started with a whisper! And now is when I kissed him!" She sung as she jumped up and down on the bed with a wide smile. "Come here, Mr. Irwin, lets jump on the bed" she said as she reached out for me. I took out my pyjama pants and changed into them, staying shirtless and getting on the bed with Spencer, jumping and singing along to whatever song was playing on her phone through the speaker. Spencer is the most wonderful woman I've ever met and I can't believe she's now my wife.

Dedicated to: @5SauceIsLifeeee
JUST ONE MORE CHAPTER! *cries* Thank you for 1.7K reads, it means a lot.