3. The Proposal.

Luke.
I take a deep breath as I drive to the place where Victoria and I first met, the bowling alley. I don't care that there'll be fans and a lot of people around, I just care about Victoria's answer and reaction. Mostly the answer. I keep the ring on my jacket's pocket and hold her hand with our fingers tangled. "Baby, are you okay?" She asks and I nod nervously. "Yeah" I say with a sigh and give her a small smile. Probably being this nervous is not good at all because she knows when I'm nervous, when I'm sad and everything. She knows me perfectly and some times I hate that, even when I try so hard not to show her that easily my mood. I park outside of the bowling alley and, when I get out of the car, I open the door for her and hold her hand as she gets out of the car. "Why, thank you" she says with a wide smile. "Seriously, are you okay? You've never done something like that" she chuckles and looks at me suspiciously. 'Well done Hemmings, she'll find out before you even get inside' I think and face palm myself mentally. I chuckle nervously as I tangle my fingers with hers and walk inside the place. I look at her and peck her lips. "I am okay, can't I be a gentleman for a day?" She pecks my lips again and giggles. "Of course you can" she said smiling widely. 'Great save' I think to myself and let out the air I didn't notice I was holding. We walked towards the lane that I had already reserved for this occasion and she looked at me as she put on her shoes for bowling. "Luke, this is the same lane where we first met" she says with a huge smile. Thank God she remembered. I smile at her and sit next to her. "Yeah, I reserved it actually. Remember how you were laughing at me because I couldn't hit any of the pins?" I smile at the thought and tie her shoelaces. I think about the things that I'll tell her before I ask her the biggest question and, in my mind, sounds so perfect but I don't know if I'll say everything as I thought of it. She nods and wraps her arms around my waist after she puts her feet down from my legs. I wrap my arms around her shoulders and kiss her forehead softly. "You suck at bowling" she chuckles and I did too. "I know, don't throw it to my face" I say chuckling and take a deep breath before I start saying my perfectly planned speech. Hope it goes right. "But, you know? I love that about you. That you don't care about what other people think about you and you just tell them what comes to your mind. I love that you are so carefree and don't mind about someone else if they're not important to you. I love every single part of your personality and all of your little things. I love the way you smile, the crinkles by your eyes when you smile, the way you laugh like it's the last time. I love your dancing and your writing even though you think it's not good. I love waking up next to you and see you so natural without a drop of make up. I love your hair, dyed or not. I love the way you go around the house taking stuff from one place to another and placing it back where it originally was, I love the way you hide your face in my chest when we're watching a scary movie and you're scared. I love everything about you but most of all, I love you Victoria. And I'd love to see you every day for the rest of my life in the mornings, I want to be there with you every day for the rest of our lives. I want to show you how much I love you for years, I want to enjoy having you by my side every day. I want to spend my life with you" I look at her teary eyes and her wide smile and break the hug. I get on one knee in front of her and take out the ring. When I see her smiling even more, I know that she knows where I'm going with this. I don't care about the people that just crowded around us and the fans taking pictures or even video, I really don't care. I just care about Victoria. "So, I just have one thing to ask you. Victoria Halls, would you marry me?" I ask nervously and look up at her beautiful brown eyes filled with, what I hope are, happy tears. She cleans some of her tears and chuckled softly. "Are you seriously asking me this?" She asks and I panic a little bit thinking about the worst case scenario. "Of course I will, you idiot!" She says and throws herself in my arms. I hug her tightly and then she looks at me with a wide smile before kissing me deeply. I hear the 'aw's of the people around us and the clapping that was starting to emerge from the crowd. She breaks the kiss and whispers: "I love you my beautiful idiot" she giggles and pecks my lips again. I felt a huge relief fill my body but seconds later, happiness and excitement filled my body taking over the relief. I can't believe I'm actually going to marry Victoria, it's just surreal. She didn't care where I proposed or how I proposed or the crowd around us, I know that she was focused on me because her eyes were fixed on me. I just love her so much and I can't wait to start a life with her.