one

MARIANNA

* *

Boston, Massachusetts.

Private boarding school.

Lake Academy. A strict expensive prestigious school. My mother as head master. Mid November. The cold has started to hit and the rain had started to pour. My mother has let me know there's a transfer which doesn't really happen. She hasn't told me much. Yet she says I have to tour him. Which I wanted to back out of. Every student has to be in either a sport or club. There's no choice. I can't do sports for the life of me. I used to dance. And cheer but I was young. I think I became more of an introvert. Grew out of it.

So I'm just in the event committee. Plan events. Minus truly doing anything because I'm only fifteen. And they don't truly care for sophomore opinions. I volunteer. Yet for the most part I'm just academically smart. Nothing more. Nothing less.

I've already heard whispers of this new boy.

I'm ignoring it all though. I walk into the counselors office where the transfer will be. It's still bright in the morning. All students have to be up by seven.

Classes start at nine. And lights out by ten. Which isn't that badly truthfully. Gives people time for their extracurriculars and homework.

I open the counselors door to see a tall boy. My eyes dilate at the intimidating sight.

How did he get into this school?

He turns his body and his dark hazel eyes meet mine. A beautiful brown with slight green and grey in them. He has to be a good 6'2. I always thought I was a good 5'5 height. But talk people will always intimidate me. He had fair tan skin and black thick hair that looked so volumized. His lips were a perfect pink and looked soft. It had the perfect arch on top and we're the perfect size. You can see he was well built. He only had on the schools white collared shirt. I wonder how he would look in a tux.

But he wasn't like some jock. You can see his muscles but they were relaxed. Ink ran through every inch of his arms. And I can see them scattered slightly under the shirt. One of his hands has a couple of tattoos. Vagina surround the large hands with rings.

My eyes finally go back up to his.

There holds no facial expression.

I don't want to be rude.

But he doesn't really belong?

{ * * * }

After a long talkative tour of the entire school on my hand. We end right back up to the boys dorms. Girls aren't allowed on their side. It's such a big rule. They don't want us doing anything inappropriate.

He opens his own dorm. Only seniors got their own dorms. Which is understandable. If lucky you would get one as a junior. Other then that. Freshman's and sophomores will always get a roommate. The rooms are a good size though. Since each grade has only like two hundred students. Everyone knows everyone. Classes are small unless we have to merge into one for certain things.

He hasn't said anything to me. Other then nod and seem...emotionless. I wonder why he transferred.

He seems so mysterious.

Like the romance novels I always read or watch. I fantasize about those things. Yet I know they'll never happen. My exceptions are high for being too insecure and scared to truly take the approach. Plus I'm only fifteen.

Clyde Frances.

Gorgeous name.

But I think him entirely is just gorgeous.

Unique in a way

I stand outside his door as he stands inside his dorm looking like he want to slam it in my face.

"If you have questions the guys will probably help. Everyone is...tolerable here." I exclaim and he nods once.

"Well it's still early. So I think you can rest your first day here. They will understand." I assure.

His eyes blare into mine. I finally turn on my heal and take exactly three steps before stopping as I hear him finally speak.

"Thank you Marianna."

I blink blankly as his door just shuts after. My cheeks and a smile forms on my face. His voice is attractive alone. He had an accent. That was noticeable but not too much. And the way my name rolled off his tongue was different. Slightly soothing my ears.

Finally hearing all the shuffling through the doors knowing it's now seven in the morning. I make my walk to the other side of the campus where the girls dorms are.