eight

warning: sexual acts (kinks so maybe too much for some viewers).

MARIANNA

* *

"You're going to be the death of me love." He states wrapping his hand around my throat making me finally stand up. He was just saying horrible words at me. Now...he's rock hard and my legs are aching to end parted for him. Maybe I am pushing. But something felt off with him.

Everyone is getting their formal dates. And even if you don't want to go. You have to. I'll probably just be helping around since I'm on the committee.

"Give me a safety word."

"What..."

"You clearly want to be a bad girl. So I'll treat you like one. If you want me to stop give me a word." He says placing his thumb in my mouth.

I start thinking. My eyes burn into his beautiful ones.

"Hazel." It sounds funny to me. He looks at me slightly confused probably expecting a good or something. But I picked the color of his eyes.

"Lay on your stomach." He says letting go of me harshly.

I do. Slowly dragging my feet till I lay on my stomach for him. Crossing my arms under my face while looking at him. A smile on my face as I kick my feet in the air.

"You think you're cute do you?" He smirks turning his back to me. My brows furrow as I see a belt in his hand.

"What are you doing?" I ask and he shrugs.

"A little lesson." He walks up to me and pulls my skirt up so my ass is out for him.

"Be quiet okay? I'll stop when I feel like it."

I wince as I feel hard leather hit my ass. My tears spill as I grip the sheets with my hands. Biting my lip as he keeps going.

For everything slap he tells me why I deserved that one. He confesses all he feels and how I'm messing with his mine. Telling me how much he cares for me yet how I'm going to be the death of him. Fifteen slaps later my body is covered in goosebumps.

"Do you want to try this again Marianna." The way his accent always comes out when saying my name causes me to shiver. I feel broken as he holds my face softly. I swear I feel blood spill slightly and it hurts so much.

"I'm sorry." I finally give up. I can't...

"I forgive you." He massages my thigh softly as my tears just fall.

"You know you mean the world to me Anna." He kisses my forehead before pulling his dick out in front of my face. I'm scared to stand up. I wrap my hand around his hard dick before wrapping my mouth around him. He doesn't force any of it this time. His tatted hands holding my face softly until he spills into my mouth. I swallow it all.

MARIANNA

* *

I lay on my side laying in his bed. He lays on his side as well facing me.

After a long shower my body is less tense but my ass hurts more then I can even describe. It feels sore and stings.

He did teach me a lesson.

And I refuse to piss him off again. His thumb moves back and forth my cheek carassing softly.

"I'm sorry." He whispers.

"I was being a dick. Was just frustrated." He admits. I just nod.

"But what did you want to even speak about?" He asks.

Us.

"Are you taking anyone to the formal?" I just blurt it.

He stares at me and she shakes his head no.

"I don't even want to go." He smiles. I give a weak smile trying to ignore the slight pain but I think I already knew his answer.

"Is that all?" He asks trying to read me. I nod. There's so much more. But I don't think I can really endure too much pain right now. Mentally at least. He kisses my lips. "Goodnight." He whispers.

"Goodnight." I return the kiss before being pulled into his chest. My head lays on his chest as his sleeps with his arm over his eyes. A habit I've learned. His other hand massaging my back and shoulder till I dose off in his arms.