four

MARIANNA

* *

I sit in my bed . It's a little past six. And I can't stop thinking about yesterday. We meet again tomorrow. I wonder if he's even thinking about me. I'm so lost. And confused. I've known him for like two weeks. And that's that.

Daliyah is on her side of the room texting whoever. She hates me. We've been roomed for almost three months now. She doesn't like me. People don't like her because she is rude. People don't like me because I'm quiet. Different reasons. She's very fiery. But I think you can already tell that from her natural red hair. She's very pretty. And is always admiring herself. I wish to be that confident one day.

Other then that, we don't talk. I tried but it's clear she wants nothing to do with me. Always talking to her friends back home. I still can't believe everyone lives in different states. Or different areas. But are here.

"How do you know a guy is into you?" I ask. She ignores me.

"Daliyah."

"Marianna. No guy would be into you." She groans flipping to lay on her back.

I huff and look out the window. It's raining outside.

"Clyde." I mutter under my breathe.

"What do you mean Clyde. He's a hot senior. He would most definitely not do you."

Do me?

I feel like she knows more then I do. I'm terrified to talk to my mom about this. Either way she leaves about forty minutes off campus. During breaks we go home. I don't know how my dad is able to do this long distance with her truthfully.

Plus this school will bash any girl who does anything dirty. It's basically prohibited to touch a man.

"What if I said he touched me. Yesterday." I look over at her. She squints her eyes.

"Clyde Frances? The tattoo man. The 6'2 fine man. Touched you?"

"Isn't that like illegal."

"He's seventeen." I breathe.

"No way." She sits up.

"Your smiling like an idiot. What did he do?"

"Do you want me to teach you or do you want to embarrass yourself?" She asks me in a harsher tone. I told her what happened. Not too much but enough. Now she's suggesting to show me how to give head.

"Okay but how do you know all this stuff?" I ask.

"You don't need to know that. Let's go to the cafeteria." She just puts on her fuzzy slippers and grabs our dorm key before walking out. I quickly put on slides and pull down my shorts as they keep rising up. Following the curly ginger haired girl whose walking way too fast.

We finally get to the cafeteria. Which is more of a chill out place. Very pretty down here.

"Which one looks biggest?" She whispers pointing at the neat bananas.

"Why do I need a big one?" I ask.

"He's probably big. Has he never gotten hard in front of you yet or something?"

I start to think about it.

"I felt it slightly through his pants. But that's it. After he did the...duty he just left."

"Yeah because he was embarrassed and probably had precum leaking through this pants." She smirks.

Okay then.