six

MARIANNA

*   *

Weekend before the start of December. Winter formal creeping in. Yet I am busy drinking down medicine to replenish my cracking and lost voice. I woke up this morning to being on my bed. I think he carried me all the way back to jot get in trouble. I smiled as he put on my alarm. All I remember was him kissing my forehead. It was amazing. Now I'm smiling like an idiot as I decide to put eyeliner on. It's my birthday month. Turning sixteen. It hasn't hit me yet. Either way my birthday is on the twenty third so there's plenty of time to go.

Last night felt like some drug. He was a drug. The words had slipped from my mouth but he didn't let it get that far. And I'm personally glad because I was being crazy.

Saturday and all I plan on doing is studying for this quarter finals. Also maybe getting my mom to bring around our cat. The cats mine but my mother basically gatekeeps prince. She hated him at first because I picked him up from his mother when I was ten? The mother scratched my arm and I ran. My dad eventually got me inside with the baby cat and the mother outside scratching at our door.

What an experience. Prince was sad. I did feel bad as the years went on. But now he's home with us.

There's the soccer game today. I'm going because I have to. Since it's my job to support basically. Very stupid. The day had went slow but thankfully it's not six. I'm already running late as I'm hurrying to the field. Purposely not sitting next to my club but close enough to where they see me.

The stands are full like always since this school surprisingly has a lot of spirit. I'm only looking for him. Number eight.

When I do he's with his teammates. I think the captain is talking to them and he was already looking at me. He smiles before saying something to his friends. I look back down at the time on my phone before feeling a press

MARIANNA

*   *

Clyde lays on his back on my bed while I sit on top of him. Tracing over the tattoos scattered across his chest. Enjoying the way he reacts whenever I bring my finger down to his waist.

"What will you do after high school?" I decide to finally ask him.

"I'm moving to Italy." He says proudly.

"No you're not."but his silence answers my question.

"Why?"

"There's nothing here for me. Not the best history." He says rubbing my exposed thighs. I'm only in his black shirt and panties.

"You have me." He smiles shaking his head.

"What even happened for you to move around so much?" I ask.

"Would you still look at me the same?" He asks stopping the movement of his hands. I've realized we've never really had a conversation like tonight. I've learned he really loves American cartoons. Doesn't like pizza even if he's Italian. And is the youngest in his family.

"Nothing you do can probably change the way I feel about you."

"And how is it you feel about me?" He ask bending his arms up. Propping his head up to kiss me.

"I'd ask you the same thing but you're always dodging the question."

"I like you. Is that even a secret anymore. And I want you to be mine. Only mine. But I also wish you stop wearing dreadful leggings under the skirts." He whispers between each kiss and I roll my eyes pushing him back down.

"It's cold outside. I don't want to catch a cold."

"Wear the jeans." He smirks.

Our colors are blue white and gold. Which aren't bad.

"No." I wore them once and he couldn't stop slapping my ass and grabbing it. He has found a route to see me at all my classes even if that means he is constantly late.

I truly want to know what goes on in his life. I feel like no one knows. It couldn't even be that bad.

It gets silent after hours of just talking. Having kisses here and there. When is Daliyah gonna get back?

"Can you do me a favor?" He asks.

"What?" He starts to kiss on my neck.

"Ride my face." He whispers taking my hands into his before staring into my soul.

"Clyde...no."

"Clyde...yes." He intimidates and I roll my eyes shaking my head no.

His hands now under my shirt holding my waist.

"We can just do something else?"

"Like what? Enlighten me." He whispers as I place my hands on his chest.

I smirk giving him the look.

"No. We're not having sex."

"Why not?"

"Because you're not ready."

"How do you know that?" He doesn't even try arguing with me.

The only light coming in is from the moon right out the window.

"Just get on my face." He smirks and I shake my head no.

"That's weird."

"You don't want me eat you out?" He asks me. When he puts it like that. Yet as soon as I'm going to say yes the door opens to Daliyah. He looks away clearly annoyed and removes his hands off me. The marks on her neck apparent.

"Well hey little dirty pigs." She smiles going to the bathroom immediately.

I climb off Clyde and force him to get off my bed.

"Just come to my room." He whispers and I shake my head no.

"I'm tired. Maybe we can just talk tomorrow?" I ask. He places his hands on my lower back and pulls me into a deep kiss before taking my phone.

He puts the phone in my face and slides it up.

"I don't even have your number." He smirks as he puts it in. I haven't even realized that yet.

But he does more then just putting in his number. He starts checking through my entire phone.

"Clyde stop..."

"Good. No guys." He hands it back to me and I push him out the door. He laughs walking out.

Daliyah comes back in and plops onto her bed. Shaking her head  looking at me.

"What?"

"Teenage love."

Never.