two

CLYDE

_**_

Marianna Alexandria

I sit on the benches after the soccer game the school forced me to play. I've been a good boy. On my best behavior. It's only been a week. The people here are preppy. I enjoyed the public school life. Get away with things easily. But here there's security when you don't need it.

Strict staff.

Strict rules.

Strict students.

No fun.

I need fun though.

Every girl that's came up to me was ran through. You can tell. But the Mariana girl. So kind and elegant. Yet her mother basically owns this shit. But it would be fun.

I wonder if she will be a challenge. She's pure and good. But it's always the innocent ones. Or is it not common sense by now?

I pick my bag up and finally leave the field. Knowing the rest of the team is catching up on a reflection meeting on the game. I made all the goals. The guys are cool other then some because I'm better then them. I'd rather be in Europe with my uncle. Yet I'm here with his ex wife. My aunt whose on the school board. She was my last option. This. Or Italy. My parents made the decision since I'm still a minor. I want to go back home. I can't deal with these Americans.

I get lost in my thoughts before finding myself looking through the library windows. Some lights are still on. The library is huge. Thousands or books. It's truthfully the most gorgeous thing here. I walk in even if it's about to close. Seeing my flower typing things down on a laptop. I take in her beauty. Wishing I wasn't that much of a dick to her. I never see her around campus. Maybe because of different grade levels. She's quiet and to herself. Yet rambles. I was listening to all her words. I studied her. My eyes blaze into her and I think she feels my eyes on her. Her head looks up and find mine. I keep my composure thing to hide my small smile to her awkward face.

I go and sit down next to her. Being nosy.

"How was your game?" She asks as I'm quiet.

"We won." I answer shortly.

"Are you enjoying the school."

No.

"Yes." Be on her good side. She finally looks over at me. Her gorgeous eyes piercing into mine. Yet she looks nervous and she opens her mouth to say something but nothing comes out.

"Why are you here?" She asks softly.

"Wanted to see you again."

"You didn't even speak to me the first day. I don't think that makes sense." She looks back at her laptop but doesn't type a thing.

"Are you hurt Anna?" I've been thinking of what to call her this entire time. She doesn't have a middle name. And mari would be too common.

"Anna?" She laughs slightly.

"Is something wrong with the name."

"No one gives me nicknames. I just prefer my full name."

I smirk.

I take her hand without permission. The hand being the size of my palm alone. I make her place it on my lap. Her eyes flutter probably feeling my dick.

"I'm going to call you whatever I want princess." I say calmly rubbing the inside of her hand with my thumb.

"Or do you want to be called a slut." I notice how her body tenses slightly at the word. Her eyes blazing at my hand touching her soft skin. I see her goosebumps.

I want to fuck her like I hate her.

"This won't work if you don't answer my questions babe."

I'm trying to read her reactions to the words I'm calling her. I want to call her my slut. My Anna had a ring to it. I know I'll just use her for what I want. It goes around with every girl. Yet I don't know if she's looking at me to slap me or wanting me to take her on in this library.

She opens her mouth to speak but nothing comes out. Her brows furrow slightly. I chukle making her place her hand on her thigh.

"What are you..."

She's so lucky she has leggings under. But I don't blame her. It's been getting cold out.

"Clyde." She breathes my name as I bring her hand under her thigh. I wonder if she touches herself.

"Are you hot?" I ask.

"It's cold." She smiles innocently.

Yeah she's...yeah.

"I'm talking about here." I don't touch her there. Just close enough so she finally realizes what I'm talking about. I finally move her hand away and hold her inner thigh rubbing through the slightly thick fabric. She doesn't stop me. I wish I can tear the material off. I notice how she tries pressing her thighs together.

I want her to moan my name. Yet apart of me is telling me to stop. Not to play with her sweet little heart. The other part is telling me to bend her over and cover her mouth from screaming.

This is hard.

Yet my mind has its own thoughts and I'm doing things thinking with my dick.

"Why did you stop?" She asks as I finally get my grip together. Feeling the blood strain to my dick as she looks at me with her beautiful fuck me eyes.

"Maybe next time." I assure. And like that I stand up and walk away.

Character development already.