eighteen

author note : please comment and vote!

Daliyah POV

"She's with him." I whisper moving my hips against his growing dick under me. He lays on his back on my bed as I straddle him.

Craving sex. Since he's always busy with classes. And school shit.

"He's going to break her heart."

"Why do you care."

"I don't."

"Then stop talking about it."

He props his body up and stares at me.

"Are you jealous."

"Of Marianna? Ew."

"It's hot when you are you know." He smirks putting my hair behind my ear.

"I'm not. There's just no point in you thinking about other girls when I'm right here."

"You have issues." He kisses stopping my attitude immediately.

"So many issues." Hr groans gripping my ass before slapping it harshly. My hands run down his bare chest pushing him back down to lay on his back. I place my hands on the sides of his neck rocking my hips against his boxers.

His hands easily ripping off the thong I was wearing and pulling off his shirt I had on so I'm naked.

I reach for the side of my bed opening the drawer but there's no condoms.

"Isaac."

"Hm?"

"Where's your wallet. I don't have any."

"I don't either." He admits.

"Okay well. " we just stare at each other.

Fuck.

"Do you want me to ask one of the guys..."

"No."

Ew.

"Isaac I'm honey."

"Let's just do it then." He puts my hair behind my ear and kisses me softly on my cheek. I smile but shake my head no.

"I'm not getting pregnant."

"I will pull out."

It sounds amazing. I hate the stupid barrier. I wonder how it feels without one. A couple strokes won't hurt. I sit back up and just stare at him. Before pulling his boxers down and palming him in my hand.

His eyes full of lust as I slowly take him in. My eye fluttering shut at the new feeling. So much better then plastic. I bite my lip adjusting to his size.

"Fuck liyah."

He doesn't even give me time. I only get a couple seconds into riding before he flips me over. My hands gripping the sheets on each side of my head as he thrusts into me. Making sure the girls will listen into him pounding into me.

"Isaac ..." I don't know if I'm begging for him to slow down or go harder. But I guess he takes it as go harder.

My legs wrap around him keeping his chest against mine. My back arching off the bed as he hits my spot. My long nails scar thing his back as the amount of pleasure takes over...

Day before returning to campus**

Fuck fuck fuck.

I stare at the positive. My eyes burning with tears. My family is going to murder me. I look up in the nurse mirror and wipe my tears pulling myself together before leaving.