twenty

CLYDE

_**_

I stare at my brother. My blood boiling.

"No hey?" He smirks.

"Are you insane."

"No, I left that job for my youngest and stupid brother who can't give me my money."

"I will get it to you. But that didn't mean shooting up the school and killing a student."

"He deserved it."

"Who even was it?" They won't release that information till much later.

"His girlfriend won't be happy since she's preggo but." The twenty two year old shrugs.

He didn't kill me. Either a metaphor. Is she pregnant? Which girl is pregnant?

Unlike me and my oldest he has no remorse. My older brother was horrible but he did it to raise us. Dante does is for fun and power. He's smart. My brother always told us to focus on school and our passions. But he got life because all his charges finally came to light. I know ace is next. But he's been able to play the system so well. I've owed him since I went with my aunt. He's always right on my back. And knows everything.

"And I don't want the money." He smiles pushing a gun into my chest.

"No." I push it back into his chest.

I know what he means.

"Your a big boy now. Stop bitching." He places the gun to my heart.

"I don't even know the reason why your hearts beating anymore. Is it because you're scared to die or because your little princess Anna is in bed terrified. I should've killed her."

My jaw clenches at the name falling from his lips.

"Is my little brother falling for the head masters innocent daughter? "

"She already knows too much doesn't she."

"She's not in this."

"How long before she tells them everything? Did you think about that. If I get locked up. You do too. If that happens I'm killing her. I promise. Get it done by spring break."

"Why all that time?"

"Because. You need to make time for your pretty little girlfriend. Your in it now. Happy birthday brother."

His accent thicker then mine he throws the gun onto my bed and leaves the room.

Kill an enemy. Take an enemy off his back. That's how you get initiated in.

MARIANNA

* *

I open the door planning to go talk to Clyde. The entire place is locked down. I know we can't leave dorms. I have no clue where Daliyah is and it's terrifying me. I said horrible words to her before she left.