twelve

CLYDE

_**_

My hand runs over her soft skin. She lays on her side facing me. Fuck I do not deserve her. It's mid afternoon and she's been dead asleep. Last night was amazing. I'm not ready to tell her anything. She would despise me. I push her hair from her neck seeing the marks she will probably need to cover from her bitch mom.

All she said was that I can't attend the formal. Which I could give two less shits about. She's completely naked other then wearing my boxers. And I know her body is sore.

"Stop staring at me." She whispers and I chukle still tired myself.

"I'm admiring you."

"It's creepy." She groans pushing my hand away and changing sides. So her back is facing me. I roll my eyes and pull her into my chest.

"It's three." I state but she doesn't even care.

"You'll be in so much trouble—"

"I'm already in trouble. So what's the point in following the stupid rules anymore." She whispers. She sound tired. So I stop talking. I get out of the bed and kiss her cheek before going to get clothes.

"Where are you going?" She sits up on the bed.

"Just have to do something."

"Do what?" She smiles putting the blanket over her breasts. I stay quiet. I'm tired of not telling her stuff. But I'm even more tired of lying to her. I can see her expression start to change.

"You're joking right?" Her tone is more serious.

"So back to old dick you."

She has this mouth. I ignore her. Trying not to eat my anger get the best of me again. She pulls my shirt over her head not caring. Tugging it down to cover her ass. She's now up and crossing her arms.

"Talk!"

"What is there to talk about. I just have to do something. Stop making it a big deal."

"What do you have to do?"

"I'm not telling you that."

"Why not."

"Because I don't need to. It's none of your concern."

"Do I even mean anything to you? And don't lie. Because I'm already sick enough of that. We just had sex and your—"

She's now in my face testing my every patience. But I cut her off from her words.

"You thought sex was going to mean more then sex?" The words leave my mouth. Earning me a slap across the face. My jaw clenches and I just laugh.

Bitch.

"Fuck you."

"I did." I smirk. She wants to say something. But doesn't. Her tears just fall.

"It's fine because you mean nothing to me."

I roll my eyes and turn my back on her. I deal with these type of girls all the time. But she's not just another girl is the difference this time.

"And if I did hook up with Isaac."

The words her mouth and my eyes stare down at my knuckles that were already beating the living shit out of him. I hope he enjoys his hospital time. I knew it. She was never innocent.

"What you don't like that? What if we did do the things he said to you."

Inhale.

Exhale.

"Because I mean nothing to you it shouldn't matter right? This was all just for fun." She throws at me when I turn to face her. Images of her with that curly head bitch flood my mind.
So I do the only thing I'm good at.

"Do you realize how many girls have been in that bed in the time I've been here?" I ask her. She gulps. Her tears stop. And for the first time I think I actually broke her. But it's not enough.

"It was all a game. You were a fucking bet. But it's okay because your pretty curly head bitch would've told you. Since you're the liar."

And like that she leaves.

I ignore the burning in my eyes and how heavy my heart is. Why is my heart fucking heavy?

My phone goes off and it's my brother.

I don't bother answering it. Knowing it'll only cause me further trouble later.

• • •

author note : please comment and vote! i hope you guys are enjoying and tell me what you think.