eleven

warning : physical violence and sexual content

CLYDE

_**_

Monday.

Formal on Wednesday. Then flight back home for the holidays Friday.

The office thing was a mess. I had to tell my aunt the truth. She would've found out either way. She doesn't know I even still talk to my brothers or she would murder me.

Marianna.

Thankfully got a negative back. But I know her mom is up too something or would've made the consequences harsher. I'm not going to sell anymore right now. I can't. It's already stirring up too much. I've forced myself to get back on everything. My aunt has forced me. She's sick of me. She never even got our family last name because she hates it so much.

Frances.

A longline of bullshit.

That dog sniffed all around my room and couldn't find shit. And it's going to stay that way. I button up my shirt ignoring the bruises on my stomach. It hurts. But I can live past it.

The day ends up rolling by easily. Until the sixth period. Last period.

Of course Isaac starts talking to me. This is the only class I have with Marianna but she's not here.

"No I don't have anything." I whisper as the bell rings. Only then Marianna is running into the class late pulling her skirt down. Fuck.

"You still haven't hit...maybe I should—"

I push him away from me.

"Don't talk to her. Ever. You have your little redhead."

"Yeah...but look at her thighs and ass."

Inhale.

Exhale.

"You wouldn't get mad though? If I did hit."

"Your speaking like you have." I say grabbing my stuff and standing up to find a different sit in this large room that's built like an English lecture at college.

I've went through this year without one fight. I can't let him get me to loose control.

"If I did. I'm shocked you didn't hear her wet pussy as I slammed into it."

"Clyde class has started sit down."

"I get it. No one would want to talk to their bros about their bitch like that."

"Chill out. And sit. I had to stop her from screaming my name so much. Her beautiful skin under me. Begging—"

MARIANNA

*   *

The teacher starts yelling as the two boys start punching each other. I watch as Clyde gets Isaac on the ground easily. His eyes full of rage , his hands keep connecting with his face.