seven

warning: mature content and smoking

CLYDE

_**_

"You're always on that fucking phone." Isaac smirks as I'm leaning back in the singular chair. Sitting outside in the garden place. Thought she would be here. It's been three days. I'm always at stupid practice or doing my school work. While she's volunteering here and their.

"Fuck off." I push him away as he tries looking at the messages. I can already imagine her. Probably laying on her side texting me. With either a smile, biting her lip or a sad face. Hopefully not the last one.

"Have you gotten a date to the formal yet?" One of the guys asks. I finally turn the phone off and put it down. Grabbing my drink and looking at them all staring at me.

"What?" I state.

"Head masters daughter. She would be nice to take out." I think this bitch is always testing me

"I'm not taking her anywhere. Just a fling."

"Have you fucked her at least?"

I stay quiet. She's murder me. She's always talking so highly about relationships. And I'm over here talking down on her.

"He can't. She's too proper for him." Lorenzo calls out. His voice finally being heard after being quiet the entire time.

"The girls here are all easy. She's probably not even a virgin. All passed around."

"What are you trying to even get at." I'm too high for this.

"You guys think I can't sleep with her?" I laugh. The grins on their faces are disgusting.

The shrug.

I sit up in the chair.

He's testing me.

CLYDE

_**_

When I get to my dorm Marianna is standing outside.

"Hey." She smiles.

"What are you doing here?" I ask unlocking the door behind her and walking past her.

She's quiet and the look on her face is confused.

"I thought you'd want to see me."

Of course I want to see you. I always want to see you. Yet it's better to keep quiet when I'm blown off high and my head pounding. I'm tired and just want sleep.

"You're high." She notices quickly inviting herself into the room and closing the door behind her.

"This is the second time. Do you normally just smoke? Where do you even get it from."

Too many question.

"Can you please get out?" I ask. Trying to be calm and not let my anger get loose with her since I don't think she's even seen that side that always gets me into more trouble then needed.

"Can you answer the questions?" She asks standing in front of me. Her arms crossed and I chukle. I sit on the edge of the bed.

"I'm not obligated to even talk to you right now. Just get out Marianna." My tone is harsher. But I don't think she wants me saying what truly going through my mind.

"You realize how much trouble you'll get in right? Do your guy friends know. You'd get expelled."

As if it's not happened before.

"Why do you care so much. All you're doing is blabbing. Are you going to tell your mom like a good little girl you seem to be. The innocent head masters slutty daughter."

Her eyes burn into mine. She tries holding contact but they turn soft and water.

"I was just trying to be your friend."

"Friends? When were we ever friends Anna." I stand up towering over her small height. My eyes peak down straight at her chest. Moving up and down. I can't tell if she's turned on and wants me to press her against the wall or if she's genuinely angry at me. The way her arms are crossed is adorably...hot?

"My eyes are here." She whispers. I look at her eyes.  I feel like some bitch falling for a fucking sophomore. So kind yet has an attitude I need her to let go of. She's always testing me. I confessed how I felt. It wasn't much but it was something. A part of me wants to return it. But I also wanted her to give me some assurance. It's more then just touching. I feel this connection. And I wish I wasn't pussy to tell her. I'm high and my thoughts are scattered.

"I wanted to talk to you. Not argue. But if you're going to be immature and be more worried about some stupid blunt then so—"

I cut her off. Pressing my lips to her full ones. She places her hands on my chest wanting me off but instead grips my shirt. She sighs into the kiss finally lasping her's with mine.

"Then talk." I state sucking on her neck harshly. Making sure to leave marks for those dumb bitches to see.

"Don't bring that attitude with me okay?" I say calmly gripping her chin.

"I'm sorry." She whispers placing her hand over my pants.

"Let me make it up to you." She unzips my pants and pushes her hand into my boxers.

Fuck. Her hand moves up and down my dick torturously too hard.

"You don't bring that attitude with me. Okay?"

I smirk. Not even mad at her.

That's my girl.

Shes going to regret those words so much.

"Just apologize and I'll let you go back to your dorm." I state pulling her hair back so her head tilts back staring up at me. She stays quiet again.

"Anna...you really want me to keep going?" I state. It's been over twenty minutes of fucking her face. I need to come but I won't until her pretty mouth stops saying stupid shit.

Her lips are swollen and her tears are spilling. She's the one who looks high. Her nose flared. She's on her knees and has on an evil smirk.

• • •