three

warning: mature content...

MARIANNA

* *

I walk into the counselors room after I've been called in randomly. I see Clyde sitting down with his back towards me. I slowly make my way to sit in the chair next to him staring at the council. I look over my shoulder seeing an evil look on his face as he plays with his rings.

"Clyde has said so many amazing things about you. We always love to hear that at Lake Academy. He was saying he's struggling with writing his essays for college. He is a bit behind so he wondered if you can help him. Since you're beautiful with your words."

"Uhm does my mother know—"

"I know yo mother is headmaster but seriously Marianna. You can not keep running away from everything." The counselor had never liked me. He suggested me? I let out a soft sigh before just nodding.

"You will get tutoring hours and it'll look amazing on your college applications in a couple years." She goes on.

"Every day after his practice at the library. For an hour. I will check in to see you guys hopefully getting everything done. He should be set in two weeks." She sends a slight threat. I just nod. We leave the room and I feel my blood slightly boil.

"Why would you do that?" I state as soon as we leave the office.

"I needed help."

"And you asked a sophomore?"

"Your nice to me."

"Every girl is nice to you!"

Why did I say that. He stares at me with a grin. He bends down to my height and brings his lips to brush against my neck. I feel my throat go dry as I feel him smile.

"You know Anna...jealousy looks hot on you." He whispers against my ear. I'm left standing blankly as he kisses my forehead.

Before I know it the day rolls in. He's cooperating. But we still have thirty more minutes to burn. We're talking about how he needs to be more descriptive before he blows off the entire topic.

Asking me a random question out of no where.

"Can you please sit on the table for me?" He asks.

"If I don't." I test him.

"Don't test me Anna."

"Why do I need to sit on the desk where we were doing work?" I ask.

"You think I need help with stupid college essays ?" He groans against my neck. His hands push up my skirt and gripping my bare hips. I slight gasp leaves my lips as a cold breeze hits my skin.

"I want to taste you. I want to make you feel good. Don't you understand that?" He asks finally looking into my eyes.

"Can I?" He asks and I nod without caring. The thought sounds amazing. And every inch of my body is screaming for him as he sits me on the cold table. He still sits on the chair. His body between my parted legs. My underwear showing. It's dimmed in here. And it's just us.

His fingers hook around the sides of my panties. But I find my hands stopping him.

My insecurities start to take the best of me. He just stares at me.

"You don't need to cover for me." He assures. I slowly let go and lay my hands flat on the table. Slightly terrified...very terrified of getting caught by anyone. He pulls me closer the the edge and my legs are instinct closed as he's now removed the fabric. Out of no where he stands up and presses his lips against mine. My eyes widen. I've never kissed anyone. But I think he realizes that. His hands are holding up my face and a moan leaves my lips as he continues. My hand hesitantly rests on the sides of his neck as his tongue pushes for dominance.