five

warning: mature content...

CLYDE

_**_

I push her back against the door as I lock it from behind. I'm high knowing I shouldn't be but fuck her stupid friends words messed with my mind. And I started getting possessive at the thought.

Her skin is on fire as I kiss against her neck. Making her let out the sweetest moans from such simple touch.

"What do you want." I ask gripping her chin. Her innocent eyes are now dark and full of hunger.

"I want you in my mouth."

The words take me off guard. I don't want her to rush too much. But I smirk and oblige.

I feel my heart slightly stop as she gets on her knees.

She breaks eye contact with me to look down at my growing dick. Her hands pushing down my sweats and pants. I keep my hand on her chin caressing her jaw softly as her lashes flutter staring at it.

Has she ever even seen one in real life?

My thoughts are thrown out the window once her mouth wraps around me. I curse her name under my breathe looking at the perfect sight. Her hand on whatever else she can't take in her mouth.

I groan as her tongue swirls against my tip paying extra attention to where I'll come easily. Her mouth is covered in saliva and I feel myself get harder as she gags taking me all in. Vibrations roam through my body as I place my hand into her hair pushing her head deeper. She gags again and I smile knowing what I want to do with her.

Especially after her friends little stupid comment. She's already pressed against the door. So sweet and so pure. I take her wrists into my hand and pin them over her head.

"No more talking from you okay?" She looks at me slightly lost.

I start to move my hips into her mouth. Her eyes start to turn red and tears spill across her cheek as I fuck her face. "Fuck such a good girl for me." I praise her knowing it'll turn her on. Her mouth is warm and wet. My eyes get heavy at my elusive thought. I keep her arms up as my other hand rests on the side of her face.

My hips thrust into her mouth faster. The thoughts of her not even being able to speak because of me pushes me to the edge. Causing me to go harder. Watching her tears fall even more.

"Can I come in your pretty mouth face princess?" I ask and she nods.

My head tilts back as I make sure my dick hits the back of her throat. I come in the back of her throat. "Don't spill one bit." I groan filling her mouth up. She takes it all. So I finally let go of her hands. They press against my lower stomach. I watch as she licks the excess of my dick. Her lips swollen and a darker shade. I whimper slightly as she drags her tongue against my top. Placing a soft kiss before standing up.

"Did I do well?" She whispers.

"You did amazing." I assure her and a small cute smile forms on her lips. I kiss her softly before going back to the bathroom. Purposely taking my time before coming back out only in my boxers.  I sit down next to her on my bed.

I notice how her legs are crossed tightly as she stares at me.

"Can I help you with something?"

I want to hear her beg.

I place my hand on the side of her face.

"What did I say before Anna."

"I want you to touch me." Her voice is too quiet. Making me think she needed the smoke more then I did.

"Take them off." I make her remove her own shorts. Those damn shorts. She listens . Standing up and removing them.

"Sit."

I grin as she sits on my thigh.

"How do you want me to make you come." I state. I notice how she's staring at my body mirror. Staring at me through the reflection.  I look down watching her part her own legs slightly. She takes my hand and guides me to where she wants me to touch her.

"Fingers." She states.

So I do so. Rubbing her through the thin fabric. Seeing how she's made her panties so damn wet. It's all I can hear. I push them to the side just like last time. Seeing how wet she is. A pool.

"Look at yourself when I touch you ." I press my lips against her neck and she nods as I start to finger her. Bringing her wetness to her clit and playing with her there a little. Seeing how she starts to pant.

"Tell me how it feels. Let everyone hear you." I groan as her hips take there own control and start to push Don more to take my finger. Fuck.

"Good it feels so good Clyde." She moans loudly. Forgetting herself. The rooms aren't too thin. But I can't imagine anyone sleeping when I start to pound into her in the morning or evening.

I make sure to curl my fingers into her . The way I've noticed she likes. Her small hand places over mine making me go further into her. Shit. And I do. I stare at her through the mirror. Her skin is glowing and her back is now pressed against my back. I keep my other arm wrapped around her waist to keep her steady.

She's riding my fingers for gods sake.

I notice how her eyes heavier staring at herself. I start biting on her neck softly earning another loud moan. Wishing she was on the other side so I can take her tits in my mouth. Her thighs start to close together and her nails dig into my arm. She pulls her lip between her teeth as I rub the top of her wall. That's all it take.

All it takes for her to let out a loud moan for everyone to hear. Her legs shake as I I rub her clit back and forth till her orgasm is done. Watching her carefully through the entire thing. A breathless laugh comes out of her mouth as she looks over at me. Her skin covered in a thin layer of sweat and some hair sticking to her face as she kisses me.

"I want you now." She whispers before placing both her hands on the sides of my face.

• • •

author note : yes it seems fine but it's better then a more dumb girl character who mostly lets him take control. trust me she'll be stupid at times but won't let him step on her all that much. i hope you guys are enjoying though! please comment your thoughts and vote. remember it's only going 'quick' because it's going to be a short book. don't worry there will be soft moments. as well as their being a lot of hot moments.