ten

warning : manipulation and substance abuse

MARIANNA

* *

"Where the fuck did you put it." Those are the first words I hear when I open the door to an angry Clyde.

"Put what?" I know exactly what he's talking about.

"Stop being stupid Marianna."

"I was just doing homework you're the one coming to my dorm and screaming like a maniac." I gaslight.

"If you have it then just give it. Stop being difficult."

"So you can take them? Or sell them?" Ive done so much reflecting since last night. I put pieces together. It's only such a matter of time before him and whoever he is giving these things to gets caught. Gets expelled. And it's on his record again.

"Clyde. It's a Saturday. I think you should just go get sleep. And replenish."

A lot of replenishing preferably.

"Just give them back."

"I will if you tell me why you even have them. Your history. I deserve that."

"You don't deserve anything."

Ive cried too much.

"Fuck you." The words ive never directed to anyone truly but for the first time I really needed to say it. I don't like cussing too much because it doesn't help my own mental state. But I've seen how I've started to slowly change being around him.

He's quiet.

Seeming a little shocked from the words as I try and close the door. Yet he stops me. Easily pushing me against the wall next to the open door and pinning my wrist back keeping me from trying to push him off.

"Marianna. For one second. Think about it. You have the drugs on campus. Second. You're sharing a room with Daliyah—-"

"What does that have to do with anything."

"What you don't see her sleeping around with Isaac? Daliyah is the fakest bitch I've yet to see."

"No she's not."

Maybe a little rude but that's it.

"Just give them."

"I don't have them. And I think it shouldn't matter because I know you have more. You're being stupid. If you really are selling them on campus it's not going to end well for anyone. You know better then to have substances in your body." He lets go of me.

Not saying a thing and just walking away down the hall. I ignore the slight peaks through the doors before going back into the dorm.

Pushing away all his words and grabbing the small bag. I don't know what to do with it. But I know they're safer anywhere other then his hands.

MARIANNA

*   *

Same day. Another knock on my door as the sun is starting to set. I step back as large dog is now sniffing in the room.

"Ew get it out." Daliyah stands up clearly terrified.

"He won't bite." The officer states.

"Why is it in our room."