fifteen

warning: sexual content

MARIANNA

* *

"What are you doing?" I whisper as Clyde is guiding me somewhere other then the auditorium where there's a school announcement .

"You're ignoring me." He states pulling us into a dark empty music room that no one uses since we built a new one.

"No im not." He slams the door behind me.

"Do you not like the gift?"

"I'm wearing it am I not."

"That doesn't mean anything. You didn't even say thank you. Or that you love it. Is it too much?"

Yes. A lot.

"I loved it. And thank you. I texted you that but you didn't reply."

He stares at me.

"Well I didn't get it."

"Yes you probably did. You just want me to come to your room and let you fuck me."

"Can you stop cussing it doesn't sound right coming from these lips."

"No because you—-"

"Do you want me to eat you out?"

My thoughts stop.

"What."

CLYDE

_**_

Works every time. She stares at me lost and turned on. A small smile plasters on her lips and she nods. The way her mood changed is crazy.

"Come here." I pull her into my chest before kissing her. She's mine. I wanted to give her the gift ahead of time. I'm happy she likes it though. Not happy she didn't thank me in person.

But this will do. 

We have too much to talk about. But I don't want to. At all. I think she sees I'm running away from every conversation we need. We haven't even truly admitted our feelings to one another. She stands on her toes but I bend down to make it easier for her.

I find myself craving her touch all the time. Always needing her around. Missing her more then needed. I don't deserve her. Fuck I don't deserve anything. I'd rather lie about it all so she doesn't look at me differently. Then endure the pain of her finding another. I'd rather have her cry about me then be happy with someone else. It's wrong .

Her hands rest on the back of my neck gently. My hands cup her face. Positioning it perfectly for me.

"Do you still have the pills?"

She nods undoing my pants. I'm quick to turn her around and push her body down onto the I'm assuming cold piano top. We will be making music. In a different sense.

I hook my fingers around the sides of her panties and pull them down. Making them poil around her ankles. She kicks them off and lets out a small giggle.

Every inch of me aches as she places her leg up for me. The skirt rising up showing her perfect ass I can't wait to leave marks on. Fuck did I miss her.

She looks back at me. Biting her bottom lip with lustful eyes staring at my hand palming my dick. I kiss her check before putting her hair behind her ear and fisting it in my hand. Pulling her head back making her whimper slightly. I bring my tip to her entrance. Spreading her wetness over my dick. Loving the way goosebumps rise on her skin as I slip into her. We haven't even done it much. I think fourth time. She says it doesn't hurt too bad anymore. Which is good because I'm constantly rough with her.