Chapter 11

Carter:

I have been sitting at home for about an hour since Ezra dropped me off. Technically I should still be at work but I called in saying I felt really sick. It was sort of a lie, sort of wasn't. I was so happy that I went out on a date with Ezra but I did feel slightly sick. I haven't puked out all the food yet but I was definitely contemplating it.

I saw leaning against the shower, looking at the toilet. Do it fatass, you're doing your dad a favour and if you ever want a chance with Ezra then you gotta get into shape! I nodded my head agreeing with...my head.

I flipped up the lid of the toilet seat and puked out everything that I had eaten today. Well at least I hoped it was everything. Surprisingly a lot did come back up, I thought it would have all turned into fat on my body, which would have made me freak!

I wiped my mouth and flushed the toilet, then I took my toothbrush and scrubbed all my teeth and a good long scrub on my tongue to get the taste and smell off. No one wants to smell vomit, and I certainly do not want to taste it.

I thought about what I would do for the rest of the night. Dad was probably going to the bar to get some drinks, I swear I wouldn't be the tiniest bit shocked if dad ended up knocking someone up. Nevertheless I hope he doesn't because I do not want a little sibling. I would be an awful role model. And the thought I would make a juvenile child be like me. A fat, disgusting, ugly (I could go on), human being left me aggravated.

-----------------

I heard a rattle at my window. I checked my phone, 2am! I looked back at the window and realised someone was tapping on it. Ezra, was tapping on it.

I pulled it up and he stumbled in loudly. Thank the lord my dad wasn't home tonight.

"What the fuck are you doing here!?" I yelled.

Clearly he was drunk, so he wouldn't remember anything. He looked up at me and giggled. He was delirious.

"You're so cute,"

I tried not to blush. He was drunk, he doesn't mean anything he says. Though he has called me adorable once. I shook my head. Whatever that is besides the point.

"We need to get you home!" I pulled on his arm in an attempt to drag him.

"Can't I stay here with youuuu?" He dragged on the you.

I did not have any energy in my body to deal with a drunken Ezra. I already dealt with a drunk bastard enough. Not that I was calling Ezra a bastard.

His house was still quite far away from here, hell I don't even know if I remember where it is. So how am I supposed to get him home. I had just dragged him to the first step when I realised getting him home was definitely not an option. I am going to actually kill myself in the morning for this.

I tugged the now groaning Ezra to my bedroom again and let him slump down on my bed. Guess the couch it is!

I began walking away when I heard my name slip. I turned to look at Ezra who still looked drunk but now lonely.

"Don't leave?" He pleaded.

Wow, I have never met a...vulnerable side of Ezra, he always seemed so chill and just fun to be around. Guess we all had a soft side. Well actually, I kinda of new he already had a soft side. He kind of to9ld me himself?

I sighed and hopped in next to him. Let's hope he will be too drunk to remember this in the morning.

--------------

I stirred awake and when I went to wack my arm down onto the matrass it hit something else. When did he take his shirt off!?

"Moorrning," he hummed.