Chapter.1 New Places Old Faces

(Art is mine^)
(I present to you the long awaited chapter one. I only have seven made and it's a slow burn book.💜 -Auther)
Y/N's POV
Sigh
I finally pack the last box into the moving truck. Most of it would be brought to my new apartment. The rest would either be sold or put in storage. Sadly I don't have enough room for everything. I make sure I have my phone and other essential items.

Once I know I do, I hop into the front seat of the truck. The first thing I do is connect my phone to the radio. Once it was connected I pick the song Dragular by Rob Zombie. As soon as the song started I plugged the key into the ignition and started the truck. I pulled out of the driveway and started down the road. It only a ten minute drive across town.

Meanwhile I spent that time jamming out to my favorites songs. Looking slightly insane I pull up in front of the building. My best friend Tessa is waiting outside for me with her Brother Sam and her cousin CJ. I didn't know CJ that well.

I barely had anytime to put the truck in park and unbuckle before Tessa ripped me from the car. "Y/N!!" The sweet girl screamed my name before pulling me into a hug. "Tessa, I missed you so much!" She let go of me and stared into my eyes. "You haven't changed a bit!" Shes right. I still where the same (your style) clothes Ive worn for years. "Neither have you." She still wore the cottagecore style of clothing she had when we last talked months ago.

She had gone away for collage and finally graduated. "Let's get everything inside so we can go celebrate!" She cheered before walking to the back of the truck me following shortly behind her. "Didn't you graduate a month ago?" Tessa turned to me with that smile that I adored "I waited to celebrate with you!" I can't help but smile. She's always been so sweet. "You didn't have to, what about your family? Didn't they wanna celebrate with you?" Her smile dropped. Did I say something wrong? "The only person to show up to my graduation was Sam, Mom and Dad were busy and Ciara had to study for finals." She looks slightly hurt. Not even her aunt's or uncles showed up.

Suddenly I was scooped up in a bear hug, "Y/N! It's been forever! How've you been?" It was Sam. "I've been managing." I smiled up at him. He could see right through it. He always could. Sam reminded me of my own brother. He knew that. "Let's get this done, yeah?" He put me down then looked at Tessa and CJ. "Yeah!" Tessa was always so excited to help.

Offenders POV
Ughhhh
I had been looking for ages. Yet not a single one. I haven't found a victim yet. I'm pissed and stomping like a toddler throwing a tantrum. Sighing I sit under a tree and pull a fedora over my eyes. Well where my eyes would be. Im getting sick of having to find someone alone I wish they just came to-
snap
Perfect timing. A young women. Around mid 20s came walking down the trail. She had long ginger hair and brown eyes. She was about 5'6 and had a decent amount of facial piercings. Pretty but nothing special. She will have to do.

I pull out a red rose and walk over to her. "Hello sweetness" She looked at me and her face twisted into a odd smile. "hello, may I help you?" I presented the flower "A pretty flower for a pretty lady" Without hesitation she took the flower. Within seconds she was under a sort of spell.

An effect my roses have on women. Makes 'em crazy sexually attracted to me. Then I fuck em' and kill 'em. Simple and fun. Within seconds she was leached onto me and walking me into the woods. "You know you're pretty hot" I just smiled. "Thank you, suga'." She kept looking over at me and biting her lips. I immediately pulled her in and kissed her. She loved it. She rapped her arms around my neck to deepen the kids.

Of course it quickly turned into a messy make out. After about a second she was trying to get in my pants. I knew what that meant. It's gonna be fun. Let the fun begin. This time I'll make sure they find her body. Strung out over a near by park.

Y/N's POV
We finally brought all the boxes inside and got them in the correct rooms. Tessa's digging through the boxes of my room. "What are you doing?" She looked in my direction and rolled her eyes "We're going to the club, Duh." Wait what? Club? That's was to much social interaction for me. "You're joking" I said.

That all too familiar giggle came from her. " Nope you need to get out sometimes (N/N), it's not good for you to locked up all the time." Of course she'd say that. Ugh.

Suddenly a dress hit me in my face. It was a slick black dress with off the shoulder long flowy sleeves. A dress I wore on rare occasions. "Really? This one?" She looked at me and put her hands on her hip. "Yes (N/N), it looks nice on you trust me!" I trusted her. "Fine fine now get out." "IM DOING YOUR MAKEUP" She basically shouted my ear off as I pushed her out the door.

I slipped off my shorts and shirt, I then pulled up the dress. 'Why is this so hard to zip up?' it took me a while but I did it. "TES-" She burst thought the door before I could even finish. "Let's do this"

Time skip

"Sam you're never driving again." Sam spun around to look at me "WHAT? WHY? IM THE OLDEST SO IM CLEARLY BETTER AT DRIVING!" Tessa's laughing her ass off while watching us go at it. "Naw you just straight suck." I walked by him without another word.

God this is gonna be hell. I walked up to the door where I was carded. I expected this. So I pulled my wallet out of my purse and pulled out my ID. I showed it to him then walked past. Right into the loud ass music. Yuck.

Tessa's waiting for her girlfriend, Mimi, so it's just me and Sam. We walk to the back were some rooms are. Private rooms. Quiet rooms. Perfect. "Shit" Sam said out of nowhere. "What?" I tilt my head slightly. "All the rooms are full."

Ugh really? One of the doors open and a really tall man opens the door. "You two could join me in here" He nicely invited us. "Oh sur-" "Uh there's two other people joining us, us that alright?" I interrupted Sam. "Rude" I smiled at him as a way to say sorry. "Yeah that's fine" his smile seemed to grow bigger. I was hesitant but Sam dragged me in. Lovely.