Chapter.3 You again

I happily walked to a table with only two seats. It's in the center of the small cafe. There's an empty chair across from me and someone sat down. Busy on my phone it takes me a second to notice. "Hey sugar"
Shivers went down my spine.

Offenders POV
I seemed to have shaken them. Good. I love watching a woman shiver in discomfort.

It means the magic is already takin' affect. What I'd give to see the lust in 'er eyes. But they hung their head low. Damn

"What do you want." Feisty.

She seemed uninterested. "C'mon suga', why don't you show me those pretty little (E/C) eyes?" Sigh "What do yo-" Ah yes, the....Fear? "What the fuck?" She quickly got out of her seat and stood.

"Are you following me or something?" Why's she askin' so many questions? More importantly how is she not fighting back the urge to strip and take me right here?

Not an ounce of lust was in those (E/C) eyes. Only fear, confusion, and anger, it was mainly fear. "Well? Are you gonna answer me or just sit there?" Now anger. "Ugh, whatever I'm out." Grabbing her pastry and drink she quickly walked out.

Oh how I hate to see her go, but I love to watch her try and leave.

Y/N's POV
What a creep. How'd he even know my area? Maybe he followed me home last night.

I knew Tessa should've stayed the night. I wish she didn't insist that I'll be fine. I wish she saw the world the way I did. When it came to the perv's, murderers, pedo's, stalkers and all of em' she just saw them as souls that lost the way.

Souls that need a little help getting back on track. But to me they're nothing but scum. The lowest of low. There's a special place in Hell for people like that.

I like to think they're on the lowest ring of Hell. Oh how is love to see the pain on their face as the-
Whistle
Damn it.
Couldn't even make it home before some creep had to go a head and cat-call.
"Hey baby, why don't you come over here and put those (b/m/s) tits in my face"
Gross.

Turing toward him, seeing him get excited. Time to break that confidence down.

"Didn't your mother teach you any manners?"

"Yes, she did ma'am." His face seemed to drop. But just a little. That smile disappeared. "Well, I think she'd be rather disappointed." His head dropped fully.

I can't stand people like that. Thankfully he actually notice what I said and took it to heart. Others would just ignore me and keep callin'.

Some weren't taught and manners while others were taught it was ok due to what he saw at home.

I didn't have a mom, but my father. He made sure me and my brother knew how to properly treat a S.O. pounding into my head that no matter what's in their pants they're what they say they are.

To an extent of course. He told us that two men, or two woman loving each other was ok. That some people didn't love anyone that way, and that was ok.

My dad always taught us to be kind even why we didn't get it back. Of course that didn't stop us from getting into fights at school, but he tried. I miss him, him and my brother. Who even knows where Shane is but, I still miss him. I wonder when-
Oof

Oh when did I get home? I had completely ran into the front door of the building.....how did I get here tho? Maybe my body went into auto pilot? Yeah, probably did.

I put my pin into the key pad. Why it's there, I don't know maybe extra security. Once I heard a small click I twist the knob and walk in.

My legs kinda hurt so I decide to take the lift. Cool right? My appointment has a lift!

The familiar ding of the lift reaching this floor is followed by the doors opening.

Quietly stepping in I press my floors button and wait. 'jeez I really need to stop getting lost in my thoughts.'

Ding

The doors slide open and I quickly step out. 'I should see if Tessa wants to come over.' My keys are pulled from my bag and I unlock the door.

Quickly locking it behind me and setting my stuff down. I slip my shoes off and go to sit on the couch.

The first thing I noticed was odd. The rose now sat on the coffee table. Wasn't it on the side table next to the couch? The next thing I noticed was a note in front of it. Probably Tessa.

Setting my food and drink down on the coffee table, I like up the note. It read,

Hey love,
It seemed you wanted to save the lovely flower I gave you. How sweet.

I wonder why you would save something from such a monster as myself. Or as you would call me, a creep.
Well it's good to know you enjoyed it. I'll make sure I bring you one, once a week.

Signed, O.M

O.M? Who the hell is O.M? I don't know anyone with those letters present in their name. Not together at least. Who was it from? Maybe C.J. Maybe he accidentally wrote O instead of C. After all he's C.J Mims.

Same last name as Tessa. But it doesn't seem right. C.j doesn't talk like this. Love. Calling me sweet. Giving me, a person he barely knows a rose. A simble of love. Plus C.j would never call himself a monster.

I can only hope it's some weird prank at the hands of C.j. But honestly I can't be certain. Whoever wrote this letter has some real explaining to do.

Maybe Tessa wrote it and C.j placed it here. Or maybe it wasn't them at all. After all it said I call them a creep... Could it be that tall man.
Maybe he's following me after all.