Part.24 Learning

I loved my boys. With everything.

"I will always keep you safe, both of you..."

A small yawn came from Oliver as he moved his head to lick my face. His tail puffing into the bed with sleepy happiness.

He enjoy being around us too. Feeling included in the small little family we've developed over a small span of time.

"Good night my handsome boy"

With that I closed my eyes and drifted off once again. This time I didn't wake up until late in the morning.

Y/n POV
I was finishing the food that my companion had made for me. A simple breakfast.

He said that I'd need the energy for what was in store for today.

My imagination was running wild. Thinking of all the lovely things he'd possibly do to me.

But soon I'd be proven wrong about the whole situation.

Once I was finished he took my seemingly small hand into his own large one. Bringing us back to the bedroom that was shared.

Once there he handed me some clothes. A sports top and a pair of gym shorts.

"Uh...dearest, where did you get these? They aren't mine."

"Someone unimportant, but you'll need em sugar. With what you're going to be doing today you'll want comfortable clothes. It's gonna be hot as fuck"

Oh?

I stripped, taking the cloths from the night before off and putting on the more comfortable ones.

"So what exactly am I doing today?"

"My brother would like you to figure out your powers. Practice? I honestly didn't fully pay attention to anything that bastard said"

"It's healing. What is there to it?"

"Ya don't know, you've neva used em."

He's right.

I have no knowledge about them.

"Ugh fine but I'm not going to like it!"

Soon all of the clothing was on.

"Shall we, you sexy cunt"

"WOAH buddy watch that mouth of yours. No need to drop the c word on me."

He chuckled and took my hand once again in his.

Within a blink of an eye we were in what looked like a doctors office. Only it was a single room.

Someone was on the table. I'm not sure who but he was covered with large gashes and bruises.

As well as what looked like a bullet wound on his leg.

I wasn't sure what to do with myself.

Soon Slender was standing next to the table. He summoned to his side, I did as what was asked.

I stood there, just as aloof as before. Only I took notice to the white mask on the table, it's feminine features standing out.

It was Masky...?

"Timothy, Y/n is going to assisting Jack in your healing today."

He just rolled his eyes. Clearly not wanting to respond due to the pain.

Jack had entered the room seemingly unnoticed. He stood on the opposite side of the table.

As soon as he appeared the mystical Slenderman had disappeared, probably back to his office.

"Y/n, I was told you were helping me with todays procedures, you'll be healing them"

"Attempting to. Doubt she can."

I was shocked at what Masky, or Timothy had said.

"Yea we'll see then huh bud?"

I gave him a look of annoyance. But before I could see his reaction my attention was pulled away by the hands that were holding gloves in my direction.

I took them and slipped my hands through.

"Y/n. I will get you the supply's and walk you through this, but you need to learn how to take care of all sorts of injury's on your own"

"Uh ok, yea I got this!"

I watched as he walked the room, grabbing everything seemingly necessary to do what I had to.

"First you will start by asking said person tell and show you every injury that could need to be taken care of"

I didn't have to say a word. Tim took his jacket off and the extent of his wounds minus the bullet seemed shallow enough to be disinfected and wrapped in bandages.

"His wounds seem shallow, no stitches needed. Just a disinfectant and bandages."

"Y/n, you need to use your healing, not medicine already obtainable, remove the bullet from his leg and try your hardest to get it done"

I looked at him surprised.

"Without washing my hands?"

"Yea"

I looked at Tim, apology lining my face, I then looked back at the wound on his leg and moved my hands toward it.

I studied it, checking the skin around the entrance.

Once I looked I slipped my thumb and index finger into the wound and got the bullet out.

The whole time Tim writhed in pain. Unable to keep still.

"I'm so sorry!"

He just huffed.

"Uhm...now what?"

"Heal him. Obviously"

I looked at my feet, ashamed in some way for some reason.

"I um I don't know how to... I've never done it before"

He looked in my direction, then back to what he was doing. Organizing the shelves and shelves of viles, medicines and other medical equipment.

"That's fine, just try Y/n. Think healing thoughts or some shit."

'What lovely help, I never would've thought of that'

I rolled my eyes and tried to concentrate. I focused on the wounds, on them magically fading, the skin pushing back together. Then scabbing, then finally gone.

I repeated these thoughts until a small glow emitted from my hands and flowed around the many wounds around Tim's body.

It was a very faint (f/c) and I watched in amazement as the wounds did exactly as I wanted.

They mended together. Leaving little to no scaring.

Then it stopped. The glow faded quicker then it had appeared. I felt tired and hazy.

I began to stumble but got grabbed by the man that was now sitting on the edge of the table.

"Watch yourself you fuckin' klutz"

"Um thanks. God that was a lot."

Suddenly a wave of nausea hit me like a brick. Nearly taking me out and had me bent over gagging.

Within a few seconds Jack had a bucket in my hands and was rubbing my back as I threw up all of the mornings food content into the bucket.

"At least you did it"

Between hacking up hunks of food I was able to get out only a few words.

"Shut up you piece of shit"

And with that more came up. 

(Sorry about the really long wait but I wanted to thank everyone for the love and support that has been shown and for those who've been here since the start! I love you all and I hope everyone's doin ok! I might go through and edit a lot of the typos since I type too fast for my own good lmao)