Magic tricks! Part.32

"Because he is."

That surprised me. Offenders voice was laced with venom.

So much for lighting the mood.

"Alright then, point made. Moving on."

I saw as I begin my way past my lover and back upstairs.

About a week had passed since then and the weirdo canibal-fairy wouldn't leave me alone.

Popping up behind me whenever I was alone.

I hate it.

By this time my bump had become more noticeable. Being around 2 months along at this point.

It wasn't prominent or anything.

That seemed to make him more interested. I'm not having it.

Oliver stays by my side. A threat. Though I doubt a normal dog can do anything to protect me, but to my surprise Smile has been staying close too the past couple of days.

Not by my side or nearly as close as Oliver. But always near by.

Whether under the coffee table in the living room or laying on the floor in the kitchen, hes alway no more then 10 feet away.

I had vented my frustrations to my lover, Jeff and BEN while sitting in the living room with them.

I'm guessing that has something to do with it.

"Oh, hello~"

The sing song voice used by the fairy sent shivers down my spine. Goosebumps traced my skin.

Both dogs notice the change in the air and immediately were on high alert. Staring at him.

"Can I help you."

I said more as a venomous statement, not actually wanting an answer.

"I would like you to heal something for me"

He had a smug grin.

God I wanted to slap it off his fucking face.

But the blood running down it said enough.

I slam the book I was reading shut.

"Fine."

I got up from the couch and walked away toward the infirmary not bothering to see if he followed.

I knew both dogs did by the clicking of their nails.

It took about a minute to get there. An uncomfortable silence seemed to have its grip on the situation.

But silence is silence and I'd much rather it this way.

"Sit."

I pointed next to the door as I flicked the lights on. Both dogs sat on the cooling tile, right where I told them to.

The bluenette took a seat on the examination table.

Making sure all of my tools were there I tied my hair up and moved toward the table.

I roll up my sleeves and put on gloves once again.

"Are you gonna tell me what's wrong or just sit there."

Without a word he moved his hair to expose a big gash on his forehead. A deep one at that.

"How the fuck?"

I said more to myself than him.

I kick a stool closer to the table and pull it over with my foot before climbing on and examining his wound.