Part.13 A Blooming Relationship

Despite the beds small side I slid in, letting Y/n lay their head on me. Before I knew it I began to nod-off

"I love you Y/n" i mumbled

"I love you too Offender" I heard her mumble before I fully fell asleep.

Y/N POV
I woke up late the next morning. The warm bed from last night was now cold.

'Oh....he left. Ok then'

As I look around I can't find Oliver. I can't help but become confused at the sight or lack of my dog.

I slide out of bed and my feet hit the cold floor. A shiver goes up my spine.

"Oliver?" I call for his as I walk out of my room.

I take a deep breath only for the smell of breakfast to fill my nose.

I began to walk toward the kitchen slightly confused.

"Good morning my precious rose. How did you sleep?"

'He's still here?' A warmth filled my heart.

"Pretty good actually, better then I've been sleeping."

"That's good, I made you breakfast by the way"

He was facing away from me, facing the stove. His usual long brown trench coat had been abandoned somewhere in the apartment.

He was now wearing what looked like boxers. And nothing else. A few scars littered his back.

He was muscular, like he had a strict work out schedule.

Before I could fully understand what was going on, my arms rapped around his waist.

Once I fully come back to I give up on moving away and rest my head on his back.

"Oh? Do you need something little rose?"

I shake my head and hum.

"Warm" was all I manage to say to the tall man that's standing in my kitchen. So damn close to naked.

'I wonder what he would look like fully naked? I mean he's in his boxers so there's little left to the imagination.

I wonder how big his dick is, I mean he is really big so- wait what the actual fuck am I thinking?'

I force myself out of those lewd thoughts just in time for him to finish breakfast. I pull away and go to sit on the couch.

My puppy at my feet. He lays on the other side. Resting his head against the arm of the sofa and drifting off into one of his many daily naps.

The tall creature that I've grown to love walks in with 2 plates. One with some eggs, bacon and sausage with 2 pancakes.

'Quite a decent amount of food for one person.'

And the other plate held a raw meat. The type was unknown. But it was probably his.

He sets one plate in front of me and begins to eat his mystery meat. I pick up the plate and begin eating my self.

"Wow this is really good!"

I began to shovel the food into my mouth. A chuckle came from offender.

"Why thank you dear~"

For some reason the way he said it sent shivers down my spine and gave me goosebumps.

Before I could look at him I could feel his breath against my neck.

"Ya know dear, you got quite the dirty mind~ thinking of me naked? Oh and you're oh so curious of my size? You aren't as innocent as you portray~"

A chuckle and a kiss to my neck was left before he pulled away.

My face was bright red, if it could glow it would.

It takes me a second to recover before I realized.

"YOU CAN READ MINDS!?"

"Indeed I can my dear rose"

I can feel myself get excited, like a child on Christmas morning.

"THATS SO COOL! What else can you do? Like I know you can teleport and stuff but can you fly? Do you have magic? Can you cast spells? Are you a witch thing? Or are you something else? Like a demon or something?"

"My my so many questions dear one. No I'm not a witch, I cannot cast spells and no I cannot fly. I'm sorry to disappoint. But I can't do something else you humans can't"

"Ooooo! Show me! Show me! Pleaseeeeee?"

"As you wish my dear."

Before I could celebrate I was pinned down. My wrist were held above my head and my thighs and ankles were held down.

He was positioned between my legs and his hands were on either side of me. It took me a second to realize it wasn't his hands holding me down.

It was icky black tendrils. All coming from his back.

My eyes lit up as I began to look at the ones holding my hands. They had almost no depth.

They were almost flat black. The only thing that made a difference was the shine from the light coming through the windows.

When I looked back at him, his face was noticeably closer to mine. I don't know what I was thinking at that moment but I roughly kissed his.

I pulled away quickly.

"I'm so sorry I don't know what-

I was cut off with a kiss. A typical trope I know.  But it was full of passion and hunger. Love and lust at the same time.

The kiss turned into a heated make out session. Why does he draw me in like this?  The heated make out turned into his hands traveling all over my body.

Groping and grabbing what ever he'd like. I could feel him began to grow against me.

'This is making him hard, I'm giving him a boner. I didn't know I could do that to someone so easily.'

His lips left mine and he began to leave kisses down my jaw.

I subconsciously lean my head to the side to give him easier access to my neck.

He began to bite and kisses it all over. Cause goosebumps as well as little whines and moans.

I began to feel warmth down below. I was getting turned on. Just by him touching me.

Suddenly he pulled away. It was quick and in expected.

He took the tendrils with him. All warms that he had given me was gone. Only the warmth between my legs stayed.

"I'm sorry dearest one, I got a little a head of myself. I shouldn't have done that. Not without your consent that is. I just got caught up in the moment. I hope this doesn't make you think illy of me."

I didn't even respond I just jumped up to my knees and pulled him back into a kiss. I wanted him.

No. I needed him. Every part of him.

(Hello readers. I don't normally do this but I wanted to say there's a lemon next chapter and I don't want it to be in expected. If you aren't comfortable with that you can go ahead and skip the next chapter💜)