~Chapter 4~

Shaylynn's pov:

Honestly, I couldn't tell someone how long I had been sleeping. I woke up my eyes kind of twitched and although I wanted L.E.D. lights in my room, I didn't have any so I was very confused about why I saw red L.E.D. lights. Then I looked around and realized I wasn't in my room!

I start freaking out. Where was I? Who had brought me here? And why would they bring me here? What if it was Brad who has brought me here?

"Hi," he said. I couldn't tell you his name but I knew who it was.

It was the boy from the party. Although I was drunk and had a lot on my mind I still remembered his voice. It was deep and oh my was his voice hot as hell.

"How long have I been sleeping? Where am I? Why did you bring me here? And did we-"

He came over and stood next to the bed I was laying on. He wasn't wearing a shirt and I realized his ridiculous abs and his tattoos. He had tattoos all over his chest. The first one I noticed was the skull.

Then he had them all over his arms and hands. He didn't have a sleeve but he was close to one.

"Calm down, you're fine. We didn't do anything. You got drunk at the party last night and fell asleep on the floor. So I brought you here."

Although what he said sounded insane it also made me grateful he was there to help me out.

"Thank you." I was kinda in shock at the fact I had made it to his house out of everyone but I'm grateful it wasn't Brad or anyone else.

"Yeah sure," He started walking towards his bathroom which was straight ahead of where his bed was.

"I have to get home, I have lunch with a friend" At this point I sat up from his bed and put my hands on my forehead trying to help with the aching headache I had. Probably because I was hung over.

"My love, it's 2 in the afternoon, I think you missed lunch" Did he just call me- you know what never mind whatever.

"Oh shit." I looked around for my phone and realized he set it on the nightstand to my left. I opened my phone and saw I had 3 missed calls from Devin. She is going to kill me I thought to myself.

I didn't mind missing lunch with Devin because I knew she wouldn't be mad at me forever but I was starving.

"I should probably get out of here then" I got up, grabbing my stuff.

"Well, I want to make sure you get some food and the proper care for that hangover. Is it okay if I take you out to lunch?" I looked awful but I was starving and I needed to get food soon.

"Yeah sure that would be great"

I looked down at my dress. It was like he was some type of mind reader because a second later he came out of his closet with a red t-shirt that had some type of design on it.

He handed it to me and pointed to the bathroom door.

"Thanks"

"Mhm"

I went into the bathroom and shut the door. I didn't look too bad but I could have looked better considering someone who looked like a supermodel was standing only a few feet away from me.

I took off my dress and sighed, thankful that I was smart enough to wear a set of biker shorts underneath my dress. I slipped off my dressed and put on his t-shirt.

I lifted up the shirt once it was on so I could smell it. It smelled amazing. I couldn't tell if it was a cologne smell or just his natural body odor but what I did know was that it smelled extremely good.