~Chapter 34~

I woke up to the sun on my face and the sound of beach waves. I moved and felt Vinnie's arms wrapped around me.

I lifted my head and realized we were still on the beach.

"Vinnie wake up." Vinnie woke up suddenly.

I let him wake up a little bit.

"We need to get back to the house," Vinnie mumbled in his sleepy voice.

We got up and started looking at all the sand on our bodies which caused us to start laughing together.

We grabbed the blanket that was laying on the sand and we ran back to the house.

When we got inside, it seemed that everyone was still asleep so Vinnie and I made our way to our bedroom so we could shower.

"Do you want me to get in first?" I asked pulling out clothes to change into for the day.

He walked over to where I was standing and started dragging his eyes up and down my body.

"I had something else in mind." He slammed his lips onto mine, exploring every inch of my mouth.

Halfway through a kiss, he threw his shirt off and mine shortly followed.

"Up." He tapped my thigh before lifting me up so I could wrap my legs around his torso. He carried me into the bathroom and sat me down on the counter.

He went over to the shower and turned it on before coming back over to me.

He took his fingers and placed them at the rim of my shorts before slowly pulling them off.

I wrapped my legs back around his torso as he walked into the shower. My back hit the shower wall as the water started falling down my body.

Vinnie's hand reached my back before I felt my bra unclasped. He threw my bra off and threw it on the shower floor.

His mouth traveled down my neck and to the skin above my breasts. I felt him nip and bite softly as he sucks lightly.

I watched his mouth travel down my stomach and to the rim of my panties.

His fingertips slowly moved up my thighs and to my sides. He grabbed both sides of my panties and slowly slid them down my legs.

"You're so beautiful." He placed a light kiss on my inner thigh.

He spread my legs and went to work on me with his talented tongue.

His grip on my waist tightened as I started to lose my balance from pleasure.

As I reached my high, the noises coming out of my mouth grew louder. Vinnie reached up and covered my mouth with one of his hands as the other stayed on my waist.

Once I rode out my high Vinnie came up and turned me around so I was now facing the wall.

Vinnie reached into his pant pocket and grabbed a small plastic package. He slid his boxers off before ripping the package with his teeth.

He slid the condom on before gripping the side of my ass and slowly lowering me onto him causing a moan to escape my lips.

He started out slow and then started to pick up his pace.

As I felt him reaching my high, he reached up and grabbed a handful of my hair as he picked up his pace even more.

"Let it out, baby girl." I released everything that was inside of me.

Vinnie pulled out and brought me up so my back was now up against his body.

I took a minute to catch my breath as Vinnie left light kisses all over my neck and shoulders.