~Chapter 16~

Shaylynn's pov:

The sound of my alarm clock woke me up. My body ached. I thought waking up at 6 am was hard but 5 am is even harder.

I have to start waking up at 5 am instead of 6 am so that I can go to the gym with Vinnie. I don't have to go with him but I need to get more active so why not.

Living with Vinnie who gets up at 5 am every morning just to go to the gym, has motivated me to maybe start developing better habits.

I don't necessarily need to lose weight but it would be nice to get into better shape.

I roll over and Vinnie is struggling to get up too. We definitely did not stay up till 1 am just so we could binge-watch all the hunger game movie. (We definitely did).

It started off with just wanting to watch the first one but we both were hooked we had to finish all three movies.

I groaned and started to get up. I felt a hand grab my wrist and pull me back into bed.

"Stay with me for 10 more minutes" I laid my head on his chest as he played with my hair.

10 minutes later he kissed the top of my head and we both got up. We both went straight to the bathroom to brush our teeth.

I went and got some shorts and a t-shirt so I could get dressed. I put on some running shoes.

Then I walked to the kitchen to grab water and a celsius. Vinnie came out of the bedroom a few seconds later, he grabbed water and his keys. Then we left for the gym.

When we got there I stretched first. I did some cardio. Then I lifted some weights. I was trying to lift a 30-pound bar and was kinda struggling. Vinnie came over he put his hands around my waist so that he could help me if I started to struggle.

"Okay now try"

"I can't focus on working out when your hands are around my waist" He took the bar from me. He put it down then came back over and wrapped his hand around my face.

"Oops," He pulled me in and kissed me. It is physically impossible to work out with your boyfriend. Impossible.

He went back over and finished with the weight he was using. I took his water bottle and filled it up. When I came back he was cleaning up.

"You ready?" I nodded my head, he grabbed my hand and we walked out of the gym. We grabbed coffee at a cafe near the gym. I got a cold brew with almond milk and Vin got a straight black coffee.

After grabbing coffee we headed back to the apartment. We got back at around 6:45 which gave me 45 minutes to get ready. I hopped in the shower, making sure to put my hair up so I didn't have to get it wet.

"Can I join you?" Vinnie's voice came from the bathroom. I felt like he was joking cause he doesn't seem like the type to rush into things like that much.

"No, we have to hurry"

"Fine. Although I would rather be late mama always told me to do what the lady wants"

I laughed and rinsed off before grabbing a towel and getting out of the shower. I dried off and blow-dried my hair.

I picked out white jeans and a black top. The top might show too much but it's okay. We are being bold today.

I got dressed and did my hair. I wanted to be a little basic so I put my hair up in a ponytail. I did light makeup. Keeping it very simple today. I wanted to add some jewelry. I was searching for some before Vinnie came over.

"Here" I moved my hair and he put a silver necklace with a "V" on it. The "V" had little diamonds inside. He smirked as I looked at it closely.

"It's so pretty" I put on some earrings and he finished getting ready.