~Chapter 47~

I took one last look at the apartment I had spent the last 8 months in before grabbing my last bag and heading to the car.

I got in the passenger seat and threw the bag in the back of the car.

"You ready?" Vinnie asked as he placed one of his hands on my thigh.

"Yeah, I think so."

We started driving to a local gas station so that we could get some snacks and drinks for the road.

I ended up getting cheez it's and an energy drink.

Vinnie got gummy bears (that I would probably end up stealing) and a Gatorade.

We filled up the gas tank before leaving.

We took turns playing songs on the aux cord as we drove to the college dorms.

It didn't take as long as I thought to get there but when we did I was in awe.

It was such a beautiful campus.

The dorms looked so nice along with the school itself.

When we got to the dorm that Devin and I were assigned to, we saw Devin's car was already there.

We parked and started unpacking all the boxes and taking them one by one up to the dorm.

Devin, Damian, and Jett were already here unpacking all of our stuff.

"Oh my god! Shaylynn, you have to come to look at everything." Devin grabbed my hand and started leading me around the dorm.

"This is my bedroom." It was big and she had already started unboxing all her stuff.

"And the bathroom along with the closest."

"You are going to have so much fun with this closest." I pointed out while looking at how much room was on all of the shelves.

"Okay come look at your bedroom." Devin grabbed my hand and led me to the bedroom next to hers.

It was perfect. There was the perfect amount of room for me and everything. It was really nice.

"This is perfect." I squeezed Devin's hand before she led me back out to the kitchen.

"Okay, all your stuff is up here what do you want me to start unpacking?" Vinnie said all sweaty.

"Take a break and then we can start on my room. Devin and I can do the kitchen and living room later."

I grabbed Vinnie's hand and led him into my bedroom. I got him some water and made sure the air was on.

"Thank you for helping."

"No problem. I'll help you anytime." He sent me a smile back.

When he finished cooling off, we started putting my new bed together along with all the furniture to go in my room.

This is one of the best perks of having a handy boyfriend is he can do all the hard stuff for you.

"Hand me that screw please love," Vinnie said holding his hand out.

I gently placed the screw in his hand. He finished putting in all the screws for the desk in my room.

We both got up and lifted the desk up and set it in place.

"All done." Vinnie stepped back as I took a look at the new white desk sitting on the wall in my room.

"I love it." I hugged Vinnie's torso.

"Good." He kissed the top of my forehead.

"Can we put all the bed sheets on my bed now?" I released the hug and looked up at him.