~Chapter 24~

Shaylynn's pov:

There are only two more days until thanksgiving break. Today and tomorrow. Most high schoolers leave for the week and the ones who don't leave stay home and party the whole week. 

Basic I know.

"We should all get together before we all go off and do our own things for the break," Jessica said as she took another bite of the salad that she was eating for lunch.

Jessica and Devin have been getting closer and closer ever since I introduced them. I love it because I want them to like each other.

Jessica has been there for Devin just as much as I have and I think that Devin appreciates it.

"I think that's a great idea, what do you think Shay?" Dev responded.

"That sounds amazing! Where and when?"

"We should do it at my house. My parents are great and I don't think they will mind" Jessica said, getting all excited.

"We should do it on Friday because that's the day break starts" Devin added.

"That sounds great! Jess, add us to a group chat so we can talk about it later." I started getting up with my stuff.

I had to start getting ready for my next class and I wanted to see Vinnie before I had to go to my locker to grab my stuff.

"Okay Shay, love you!" Jessica said. I hugged both Devin and Jessica and started walking over toward Vinnie.

He turned his head towards me as I approached him. He scooted over so I had a spot to sit. I put my bag down and sat next to him.

His friends were all talking and we were both just listening to the conversation.

I reached down under the table and grab his hand, interlocking my fingers with his. I leaned over and placed my head on his shoulder.

He was my calm place, he made me feel better. Just being next to him not even talking.

He leaned over and kissed the top of my head. "I love you" he mumbles on top of my head.

"I love you too" I whisper back. His friends all finish their conversation and they all got up to go to their next class.

I got up to start walking and Vinnie grabbed my arm and pulled me back down with him.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me, my back now against his chest. "What are you doing we have to go to class?" His head down in my neck.

"We could just stay here and make out." He smirked at me.

"Vincent get up!" I got up quickly and grabbed his arm. He groaned but he eventually got up and we started walking to my locker together.

His arm is around my shoulders like always.

"We should have just stayed there and made out" I laughed and continued walking. It's not that I didn't want to make out with him because obviously I do but Vinnie picks the worst times to want to do things.

To be honest, I wouldn't want to make out in the school cafeteria where there were cameras watching us and not to mention the noisy ass kids watching too.

I opened my locker and started grabbing my stuff for my next classes. After I was done and I shut my locker, I turned towards Vinnie.

"I have to go I love you" I leaned up and pecked his lips.

"Tonight we should go out to dinner tonight"

"You want to go tonight? Where?"

"We'll see" He leaned down and kissed me. Holding my face with one of his hands.