~Chapter 32~

Shaylynn's pov:

"Okay put your pencils down" I dropped my pencil and let out a sigh of relief.

Mid-terms were completely over.

I spent the past four days taking two-hour tests. I was exhausted and I wanted them to be over.

I packed up all my stuff from that class and walked out. Instantly trying to find Vinnie, my eyes rooming the middle.

I walked to his locker and that's where he was. I ran up to him and hugged him really tight.

"You act like you haven't seen me in two years. Love it's only been two hours" Vinnie hugged me back.

"Yeah that's too long" I pecked his lips.

"So how do you think you did?" I asked him. He was so nervous all week. He didn't say it but I could just tell.

"I think I did well. I couldn't have done it without you. Thank you."

"Of course" He cupped my face with one hand and pulled me in kissing me slowly but with so much love.

"Okay love birds enough, it's time for lunch. Let's go" Damian walked up and separated us. He walked in the middle of us and to our lunch table.

We sat down in our usual spots and all started eating our lunches.

I was eating the salad I brought while Vinnie was taking bites of it here and there while eating a bag of chips.

"So what are the plans for this weekend?" Jessica asked stealing another bite of Devin's lunch.

"The plan is we all meet at the house in Malibu on Friday night. I'll send all of you the address." Jett said.

"We will spend all of Saturday Jet skiing and stuff like that" Tyler added.

"When are we leaving?" Devin asked sipping her water.

"Sunday morning" Jett answered.

"How did you guys plan all of this?" I asked giving Vinnie another bite of my salad.

I honestly don't want to know the price of this trip.

"My parents own a house in Malibu and they gave me the money to rent the jet skis" Tyler answered.

Tyler's parents are rich, I'm not surprised his parents agreed to our weekend plans.

"We will be there," Vinnie said.

We all finished our lunches and made a little bit of small talk. When we were done, Vinnie walked me to my locker.

"If we leave tomorrow we have to leave school early tomorrow to pack" I started ranting to Vinnie.

"Also can I invite Devin and Jessica over so I can give them their presents"

I got Devin and Jessica both something for Christmas.

I couldn't ask for better friends and I wanted to show them how much they both meant to me.

"If it's okay with you then it's okay with me" He held my waist and kissed my temple.

"Thank you" I grabbed the rest of my stuff and walked to study hall which was my last class of the day.

When I walked in, I made my way over to Devin and Jessica who were sitting at a table in the back of the library.

"Hey, Shay" I was greeted by Devin's beautiful smile.

"Hi Dev, you look beautiful today by the way"