~Chapter 12~

Shaylynn's pov:

"You know you never have really opened up to me." 

I mean he has always been around and he's there for me like no other person but he doesn't talk about how why he lives alone.

"What do you want to know?" He grabs me a glass of water and sits down beside me next to his couch.

"Why do you live alone?"

"My parents died in an accident a long time ago and my aunt took me in for a while but  I ran away. I wanted to be independent. So I lived with a friend for a while and I got a job. Eventually, I had enough money to get my own place. I don't enjoy being alone but I like being independent."

I would have never guessed that was the reason why he lived alone. I always thought he was maybe because he wasn't as old as he said.

That sounds horrible now that I'm thinking about it.

"You know, that was the most you have ever said to me?" He looked me in the eyes and I could tell he didn't like hearing my words.

"I'm sorry. I don't really talk to anyone" I felt bad for what I said now. He just opened up to me and I made him feel like he should be opening up more.

"You opened up to me so that's good" He grabbed my hand and squeezed it a little bit.

"You're different,"  He said softly. I leaned in and kissed his cheek.

He got up and turned on the TV before taking his shirt off and laying down. My eyes trailed down his body before they went back up to his eyes.

He motioned for me to come closer so I got up and went over to where he was laying on the couch. He patted next to him I sat down. He turned on Netflix and was scrolling for a while before giving me the remote.

Of course, I choose to watch Vampire Diaries.
"What is this?" He looked at me.

"Shush and just watch" he didn't look too amused so I laid down beside him putting my hand on his chest and drawing circles with my finger.

"Better?" I asked wanting to know if he was a little bit happier.

"A lot" After a while of me drawing circles on his chest he was out cold. He was so fragile when he was sleeping. When he was awake he was so quiet and he always looked so scary (not to me but to everyone else)  but like this, he looked so cute and soft.

I leaned up and kissed his cheek before turning off the TV and falling asleep myself.

---------------

I woke up and I looked around, I wasn't on the couch anymore. I was in the same room I was in when I woke up from the night at the party.

I got up and walked to the bathroom. As soon as I turned on the light I noticed I was wearing his T-shirt. I washed my face and put my hair in a messy bun.

I went out to the living room to find Vinnie cooking in the kitchen. He was now wearing a shirt. I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his torso. He turned around and leaned down so he could kiss my forehead.

Then he picked me up by my hips and set me on the counter next to where he was cooking. He was making omelets. Once he was done he handed me a plate.

"You're going to take me home today aren't you?"
I didn't want to go home to the empty house I just wanted to stay here forever.

"Do you want to go home?" He looked at me and then continued eating.

"No not really" I looked at him before getting up to go do the dishes for Vinnie.

"So don't" he got up and came up behind me before barring his head in my neck. After a few minutes, he grabbed my waist and spun me around. I let out a quiet yelp. I wrapped my hand around his neck.

He leaned down and started kissing my neck. He trailed these soft kisses up my neck and up to my jaw. He eventually found his way to my lips.

He grabbed my hips and lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his torso and my arms around his neck.
He walked into his room before setting me on the bed.

He grabbed the bottom of my shirt and slipped it off my head and placed it on the floor. He started in the middle of my breasts and kissed all the way up until he reached my lips again. 

I put my hands in his hair as he continued to kiss me softly. Then I made my way to his neck before kissing softly and sucking on his neck for a few minutes. Eventually, he kissed me again before he stopped, laying next to me with his head on my chest.

"Why did you stop?" I asked in curiosity. I never did anything with any boy before so I don't know if I would right now but I wanted to know why Vinnie stopped.

He rested his head on my neck. "Not yet" he whispered.

We lay in silence before finally he said something.

"I love you" he whispered into my neck still.

"Say that again" I whispered back in his ear closest to me.  The sound of him saying that made me so happy.

I wanted to hear it over and over again.

"I love you, Shaylynn"

After 30 minutes of laying there, he got up and made his way to his closet and he put a shirt on. Then he made his way to the bathroom.

I walked up behind him and hugged him from the back. He was looking at something but I couldn't tell what.

"Shay look" he was pointing to a spot on his neck that was pink, and purple and looked to be turning blue.

"Oh shit" I looked at the hickey and he started to chuckle. He turned around and lifted my chin up.

"Damn you're rowdier than I thought you were"
I started laughing before pulling away from him.

"Shut up" I walked out of the room and grabbed a hoodie from his closet. I went out to the living room before he came out with a hat on and a pair of shoes.

"Come on," he said as he grabbed his keys and waited for me at the door.

"Where are we going?"

"Crazy," he said I laughed and followed him out the door. We made our way into his car before leaving the apartment complex. Then we drove into town and stopped at a coffee shop.

I ordered a white chocolate espresso. He ordered before I pulled out 20 bucks from my bra. I always kept money in my bra because you really never knew when you would need it.

"Put that back, I will get that out of there later" he winked at me before pulling out 20 bucks of his own and giving it to the cashier.

When we got our coffee we walked down by some other shops for a little bit, enjoying the nice weather today in California.

After finishing our coffee and heading back to the car, we got in and Vin started driving again. He placed his hand on my thigh as he drove down into town. We reached a familiar place. It was my neighborhood.

"You said I could stay with you" He stopped in front of my house. He grabbed my face and placed a kiss on my cheek.

"You can, I just wanted to let you get some stuff" I sighed in relief before walking up to the front door and heading up to my room to grab some stuff for a few days.

I first grabbed my school backpack when I went to school. Then I grabbed an empty backpack and started filling it with outfits and clothes. I went to the bathroom and threw in some makeup. I grabbed some other hygiene products. I finished up grabbing a few things and heading downstairs.

I grabbed seltzer water from my fridge and headed out the door. I made my way back to Vinnie's car.

"Ready?" His voice was soft as he looked at me.

"Yeah I'm ready" I smiled softly as he drove off.

---------------
I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!! SHAYLYNN IS THANKFULLY NOT ALONE NOW.

I'VE BEEN WORKING ON EDITING THE OTHER CHAPTERS BUT TOMORROW I WILL START ON CHAPTER 13 FOR YOU ALL. <3

(*Edited*)      Word count: 1456