My World ||Loki||

Loki was rambling to themself about how stupid the "mortals at the supermarket" were when he walked into your shared house, with bags of groceries around their wrists, and in their hands. 

You were sitting on the sofa. You could hear slight pauses in their speech, where you nodded slightly, with your eyes out. Though you weren't feeling particularly good, so you weren't really listening. 

"You're not paying attention." The tone in Loki's voice suddenly went flat, and you opened your eye to look at them, their back was to you. "I asked if you wanted me to put the sauce in the fridge since it's—" Their voice trailed off as they looked at you, a look of concern coming over their face, "what's wrong?"

You took a deep breath, and adjusted yourself against the sofa you had to tell them today. You had been meaning to come out for some time now, because you just couldn't stand being unhappy, and uncomfortable anymore. You knew Loki would accept you, and take care of you, but it still filled you with anxiety. Loki made their way towards you, with concern in their eyes.

"Darling?" They asked softly, sitting next to you. They reached for your hand, but you quickly drew it away, unsure of their reaction...unsure of anyone's reaction at this point. "Have I done something?"

You shook your head, and looked down at your lap, trying to keep your hands from shaking. This was the worst part, no matter who it was with.

"Darling, tell me what's wrong, I can fix it."

You were silent, not knowing exactly how to phrase it, now that the person you loved most in the world was sitting right in front of you.

"Has anyone hurt you? If so, just give me the word dear, I'll make sure they're VERY sorry."

You shook your head. "No, I-I'm trans."

"Oh, dear, that's no reason to fret." Loki murmured, reaching out for your hand, "Is that why you didn't want to touch? Is this okay now?"

You nodded, a single tear falling from your eye. Instinctively, they reached up, and stroked your cheek with their hand. "You are my world," they murmured, letting go of your hand to pull you closer to their chest. You could feel the tears welling up in your eyes. They kissed your forehead, "hey, come on, let's celebrate." They offered, rubbing your back. You nodded, only slightly moving away.

"That—that sounds good." You mustered.

They smiled, "good, now, you think of what you wan tot do, and I'll finish putting away groceries." They got up, and began to walk away before they stopped abruptly and turned on their heel.

"Hmm?" You asked, as they walked back towards you.

"You never did tell me what your name is, darling."

"Y-y/n." You said, smiling, and in turn they instantly smiled back.

"Beautiful. It suits you well, darling." They said, taking your hand to kiss it.