Sketchbook ||Bruce Banner x gender neutral reader||

You were propped up on a stool in Bruce's lab, trying not to bend over while drawing in your sketchbook, and maintain proper posture. Bruce was standing at his board, pondering over an equation, muttering to himself a little on what it could possibly be.

A few moments ago, you had decided to sketch him while he was in this state of focus. He was far away from this world, and you wanted to catch it in his eyes, and in the atmosphere.

Once you had your sketch done, you wandered over to the desk where Bruce kept a package of pencils with different gradients, pens, colored pencils, kneaded erasers, and blending sticks for you. You grabbed the pencils, the sticks, and an eraser, and went about blending the background, and the lighting on his face on clothes.

He chuckled to himself, and wrote on the board.

"Can I see?" He asked, putting the marker away.

"When I'm done." You hummed. He smiled and nodded. He never expected you to show him your art, and he certainty didn't feel like you owed it to him, but he always enjoyed seeing your work when you did share it.

He tinkered around the lab, and busied himself while you finished up the drawing. You looked at it one last time, pulling it away from your face, then towards it, before saying "okay."

"It's done?" He asked, looking at you. You nodded, and walked over to him with the book in your hands.

You saw a faint blush creep over his cheeks when he saw it.

"It-uh."

"Sorry, it's just a sketch." You said shrugging, and pulling the sketchbook closer to your chest.

"No," he said, gently pushing it back towards him so he could see it again, "I just didn't know my hair was that messy."

You smiled, and ruffled his hair. He laughed a little at you doing this, before he pulled you in, and kissed your cheek.

"It's wonderful, thank you."