Home ||Peter Parker||

Y/n stood in the middle of his living room, looking around at what had become of his apartment. He had been coming and going so often he must've forgotten to tidy up after himself. 

He had recently moved out, and had begun living by himself. He couldn't wait for his boyfriend, Peter, to finally turn 18 in a few months so that they could live together. 

The dishes had begun to pile up, and the carpet had not been vacuumed in a while.  Litter was beginning to pile up, and it didn't help that your dysphoria had been bad recently, making it difficult to tidy up after yourself. 

You didn't really know what to do now, Peter was coming over soon for a movie day, and you wanted to clean up for him, but didn't know where to start. 

Eventually, you got a trash bag, and started throwing away the things that were left on counters and tables. You had filled the trash bag up, when you heard a knock on your door. Your heart beat quickened, you looked around—it was still messy...a noticeable mess.

You sighed, tying up the trash bag. You rinsed your hands quickly, before going to open the door.

"Hey," You said, opening the door slightly, "um, I don't know if this is the best time..."

"Why, what's wrong?" Peter asked.

You shook your head, "nothing really. I just don't want you to see the mess." You chuckled awkwardly. 

Peter's eyes softened slightly. "Oh, you worried me. I thought something was wrong. I don't mind messy. I'm your boyfriend, I've seen you be messy."

"Yeah, but it's pretty bad. I haven't really had the time to clean anything up...even when I did have time, I wasn't motivated because of dysphoria and stuff."

"Let me help then."

"What? No, Peter, I made the mess, I need to clean it up."

"No, if you said it's partially due to your mental health, I want to be able to help." Peter smiled. You sighed, you couldn't resist him smiling at you. 

"All right, come in. Thank you." You opened the door, and stepped aside to let him it. 

"It's no problem. Where do you want me to start?" 

You shrugged, "anywhere is fine. I started getting the trash on the counters though."

"Oh, okay, um..." he looked around, "I'll do the dishes." 

Relief filled you. You had were dreading doing the dishes. "Thank you."

The two of you collapsed onto your couch once you were done cleaning up, the apartment looked much better now. 

You sighed, and kissed Peter's cheek, before nuzzling your head against his shoulder.

"Thank you." You whispered again.

"It's okay. Once I'm here we'll both be able to take better care of the place." He said, running his fingers through your hair.

"Hmm, that sounds good." 

He nods, then kisses your forehead. "I found some popcorn in the cabinet, wanna watch Star Wars now?" 

"Definitely, I'll get it set up."

"Alright, do you want blankets?"

You nod, and he smiles before rushing off to get the two of you blankets and snacks for the movie before pulling you closer to him, and running his fingers through your hair throughout the movies until the two of you fell asleep.