> vierundzwanzig <

Song For This Chapter: Imagine Dragons- I'm So Sorry

-----

I turned to the voice and saw Lucifer Robert Hemmings grinning at me like a Cheshire Cat. I smiled back and gave him a little wave.

"What are you doing here?" He yells, earning disapproving glares from some people around us. He apologised and skipped over to me. How he can skip and not get those giant legs tangled up, I'm not sure.

"My Dad is back from a business trip and my Mum asked me to pick him up." I answer.

"Oh." He mumbles, "I just thought that you'd be here to wave me and the boys off."

"Well my Dad doesn't land for another half an hour because his flight is delayed so I guess I could." I wanted to see Ashton, I mean I'm still mad at him but I still love him.

"Come on then." Luke grabs my hand and drags me behind him as he runs towards the check-in desks.

There they were, Ashton, Michael and Calum with their families. Talking and laughing.

"Guys, look who I've found." Luke shouts over to them. Jesus, and I thought Luke was the quietist out of all of them.

They all turn to look at me, the smile that was on Ashton's face faltered slightly as he noticed me.

"Really Luke?" I murmured to him. "Did you really have to do that?"

"Yeah, how else am I going to get you and Ash together again?" He queries and I look at him with confusion. "I know you still love each other and I know he was a real knob but I can tell that you both want to be together again."

"I don't know if I can forgive him just yet." I say just as we reach the boys.

"Tilly." Ashton breathes. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm picking my Dad up because he's just got back from his business trip." I answer, my hands shaking at the sight of the shaggy haired Australian.

"Tilly, can we talk?" Ash says, breaking the awkward silence that had began to settle, "in private?"

I nod and he picks up my hand from where it hung by my side and dragged me away from the others. What is it with boys and dragging me? We stopped just next to the doors to the airport.

"I'm really sorry about what happened and I know this isn't an excuse but I was totally wasted and I really regret what I said," he explains, looking like he was about to cry, "I shouldn't have told the guys about our private lives and I love you lots and-"

I cut him off by placing my hand over his mouth, his words became muffled until he stopped talking altogether.

"Hey, I love you too and I think I'm ready to forgive you." I go in to kiss him but he moves his head to the side so my lips collided with his cheek. Rejection 101.

"No, I need you to be 100% sure that you're ready. I'm an asshole and I don't want you to make a mistake that you regret just like I've done."

"Ashton, it's my decision and I choose to forgive you. I love you so much Ash, why can't you just accept that?" I take a step away from him.

Flight AU39276 from London is now landing

"I need to go." I mumble and walk away from him.

"Tilly wait." I stop dead in my tracks and turn to him, "I'm sorry."

"I know." I say, a loose tear rolls down my cheek. I swivel on my heel and swiftly walk away for the second time.

Were we still together? And why didn't he accept the fact that I've forgiven him? Why was all of this so confusing?

I shuffle over to the arrivals gate and sit on a bench, ultimately sulking and feeling sorry for myself. I pull my phone out after I feel it vibrate in my jacket pocket. The lit up screen displayed a text from Ashton, will this boy ever stop playing with my heart?

-

To Tilly Willy:

Did I just fuck up again?

-

To That Twat Ashton:

Idk.

-

To Tilly Willy:

I'm sorry.

-

To That Twat Ashton:

Stop saying that.

-

To Tilly Willy:

Turn around.

-

I did as the text said and look over my shoulder to see Ashton with his hands in the pockets of his hoodie.

I slowly stood up, and made my way over to him.

He wrapped his muscly arms around my waist and pulled me close. In reaction, I snaked my arms around his neck and pulled him down. His lips ghosting over mine.

"Just kiss me already." He whimpers. I stand up on my tippy toes and press my lips to his. They began to slowly move together, moulding together perfectly. It was like two puzzle pieces that fit. Sparks flew around my body as he pulled me even closer and lifted me, my legs wrapping around his tall frame. He pulls away slightly, looking directly into my eyes. "I love you."

"And I love you too." I reply, going back into the kiss.

"Yeah, me three." A voice behind us said. I jumped and fell out of Ashton's grip. I looked up to see my Dad smirking at us. "So Tilly, who's this young man?" He says, looking Ashton up and down.

"Dad. I've missed you." I engulf him into a quick hug before pulling away. "And this is Ashton, my, um, boyfriend."

"Nice to meet you Sir." Ash said, sticking his hand out for my Dad to shake.

"Call me Jack." Dad smiles, gripping onto my boyfriend's hand and giving it a quick shake. "Tilly, when were you going to tell me you had a boyfriend."

Flight AI23927 to Wellington, passengers can now go through to the terminal

"I have to go." Ash says after the tannoy announces his flight.

"Have fun and I know you'll kill it Rockstar." I grin and peck his lips before hugging him, "I'll see you in a couple of weeks."

"I love you." He says as he walks backwards away from me and blows me a kiss.

"You haven't answered my question young lady." My Dad says sternly.

"I don't know," I reply as we leave the airport and towards my car.

$12 for parking, what a rip off.

I put the key in the ignition and start the car up, P!ATD began to play once again.

I had the biggest grin on my face, I sorted things out with Ashton and I couldn't be happier.

---------------------------------------------------------

As promised...

Do you think I made Tilly forgive Ashton too quickly?

Because I feel like I have and it's bothering me...

I'm currently writing chapter 29 (oo la la) and there's more drama to come and yeah.

I am 100% sure on how I want to end this book as well and by the looks of it, there'll be a sequel :)

I have also posted the first chapter of Plan (a Michael fan fic) so check it out. And I really like it so far, the Mum character is literally my favourite person in it so far...

Also HAPPY EASTER (let's pig out together by eating loads of chocolate)

72 votes for the next chapter x

Erica

Xxxxxxxx