> neunundzwanzig < *

Song For This Chapter: Paramore- Brick By Boring Brick

-----

"Are you sure?" He asks, and I nod. He climbs off of me and reaches over to his bedside drawers and pulls out the shiny foil packet of a condom.

I push myself up and prop myself on my elbows to see him tearing the condom package with his teeth. Ashton places the clear contraception on his length and rolls it down until hitting the base

"Ready?" Ashton ask. I nod my head.

"Ready." I feel Ashton's head push into me, it takes a while before I feel him push in more, my walls stretching around his thick cock. Tears start to collect in the corner of my eyes from the pain.

"It's okay, kitten, the pain is going to go." Ashton says trying to calm my tears down by wiping off my face and placing small kisses on were the tears are falling.

"Move." I breath, my voice choking at the end. Ashton begins to move his hips rocking in a slow, steady pace. I look through all the pain coursing through my body and meet Ashton's face. Beads of sweat start to form on his forehead and begin to fall from the sides of his head.

"I love you so much Tilly." he pants, resting his forehead in the crook of my neck as he continues to thrust into me.

"Faster." I moan, Ash looks at me and begins to pick up his speed. The pain subsiding with each thrust.

"Kitten, you're so fucking tight." He groans into my neck. I grip my hands on his back, moving my hands up and down.

Ashton continues to thrust faster into me and bites on my shoulder trying to muffle his moans and his groans.

"Baby, I love you so much." Ashton breaths into my neck. I moan and clench around his length. I feel him thrust into a certain spot and my back arches so our chests are pressed flush together. "Holy shit" he moans and I feel him release. I grasp onto Ashton's back, my arms wrapping around him as my own orgasm ripples through me.

Ash presses a passionate kiss onto my lips, his length still inside me as we continue to just stare into each other's eyes. He slowly exits me, the soreness returning from the emptiness. He rolls the condom off of himself and ties a knot in it before disposing of it in the bin next to his bed.

"You're so amazing Tilly Williams." Ashton breathes, both our breathing still ragged from the physical activity we had just participated in.

-

I wake up, completely naked with the boy I love fast asleep next to me. His light snores bringing a smile to my face. The ache was still evident in between my legs but it was so worth it.

My back was pressed against his defined stomach and I could feel his muscular arms wrapped tightly around my middle.

"You awake?" I heard him mumble next to my ear.

"Yeah," I turn around to face him with a smile on my face.

"I'm sorry if I hurt you last night." He says, a hint of guilt flashing in his eyes. "Do you ache?" And I nod.

He climbs out of the bed and scoops me up- bridal style. I giggle and he carries me into his en suite. He turned the shower on, making sure it was the right temperature before setting me down under the warm spurts of water. He steps in afterwards and grins down at me. Ashton grabs my shower gel and squeezes a blob onto his palm before lathering it up between his hands. His palm coming down on my stomach and rubbing in a circular motion.

We finish off in the shower and I get changed before heading home to get ready for dinner tonight.

I quickly curl my hair and apply makeup. I decide on a dark smokey eye to go with my dress and then a dark red lip. Quite full on but it looked ok.