> dreiβig < *

Song For This Chapter: Walk The Moon- Different Colours

-----

It was two days before I left with Ashton to go to Melbourne. A week without my mother pestering me about how I shouldn't go. A week without Dad constantly reminding me that 'he's too young to be a grandad'. A week that seems like a total dream to be honest.

I was in my room, my large suitcase on my bed, empty. I didn't know what to pack. I grabbed my phone and looked up the weather there, it was warm but there was supposed to be a thunder storm on the Wednesday. Ok, I can deal with that.

I ran to my wardrobe and pick out some shorts and a few casual tops, like my band tops. I then pull out some dresses, they were all quite dark colours and I loved them all, especially one in particular. It was dark, bottle green, skin tight and showed off my butt. Let's face it, nowadays no one cares about boobs, it's all about the booty.

I rummaged through my wardrobe searching for my blazer when I realised that it was at Ashton's flat.

-

To That Handsome Twat Ashton:

Can I come over? Xx

-

To My Beautiful Tilly:

Of course baby x

-

I smiled and made my way out of my room, down the stairs and towards the front door.

"Where do you think you're going Matilda Williams?" I hear my mum say sternly from behind me.

I turn around to face her, "to Ashton's flat." I reply.

"I don't think so young lady." She demands.

"Mum, you can't stop me from seeing him. Goodbye now." I twist the door handle and walk out of the house. I unlock my car and hop in before driving off to Ashton's.

I arrive and quickly make my way up in the lift. I knock on the door and Ash is quick to open it.

"Hey." I grin.

"Hi." He grins back.

I walk in and flop down on the sofa, groaning.

"What's up baby?" He asks, sitting down next to my feet.

"The sky?" I mumble.

"Tilly." Ash whines and climbs over me, hovering above me.

"My mum is pissing me off. I don't understand why she hates you so much." I say, threading my fingers into Ashton's curly locks, pulling his head down.

"Because I'm a delinquent." He whispers into ear.

"A sexy delinquent." I giggle and he places his lips into mine. It got heated quickly and my legs wrapped around his waist. I start to pull on strands of his hair making him let out soft moans.

"I want you so bad." He mumbles against my lips, his bulge very evident against my leg as he was situated in between them.

"What do you want me to do?" I pull back and flutter my eyelashes at him.

"I think you know." He smirks. His lips come back down but this time onto my neck. Nipping and sucking at the sensitive skin.

My hands went under his shirt and ran up his abs, and then went to tug at the bottom the material that covered them. He removed his top and then went on to remove mine.

Ashton moved his kisses down throat and then lifted me off of the sofa. We headed into his bedroom and I pushed him down on the bed. I crawled over his half naked body and straddled his hips. My hands reached down and unbuckled his belt and popped the button of his jeans undone. I kissed above the waistband of the dark jeans before pulling them down his tanned legs along with his boxers.

"Shit." He moaned as his erection was 'set free'.

I placed a small kiss on his tip before taking him in my mouth. Sucking whilst bobbing up and down. My eyes locked with his as I looked up through my eyelashes. He let out a strangled cry and wrapped his fingers around my blonde hair, lightly pulling on it.

"Tilly, I'm close." He moans and I take him out of my mouth, a smirk settled on my face. "Tease."

He grabs my waist and flipped us over. My remaining clothing was removed before he reached over and grabbed a condom, rolling it on him. He pushed into me and I felt my back arch into his chest.

His rhythm steady as he thrust into me, over and over again. Our fingers interlocked and foreheads pressed together. My legs automatically wrapping round his waist for stability but made his penetration even deeper making me moan into his neck.

After a few more minutes we reached our highs and were left as panting, sweaty messes. Our eyes never leaving each other as we just lay there smiling.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi. It's not Friday. It's Tuesday.
I totally forgot that I was going to be away from Friday till Monday on my silver Duke Of Edinburgh expedition.
It was awful and I got heat stroke and ended up almost failing because of it.
I'm still not totally ok but I'm recovering.

Anyways. This chapter is a lot shorter than the rest of my chapters but it's just a filler to be honest.

3 more chapters until the epilogue :)
Remember to vote and comment

Love you

Erica
Xxxxx