> sechsundzwanzig < *

Song For This Chapter: We The Kings- I Like It

-----

"I think we should wait," he says and my heart drops, he just rejected me, "I mean, your birthday is in less than 2 weeks and I want to make your first time special and not in the heat of the moment."

"Screw the candles and shit, I want to do this now." I huff.

"I think it'll be better when it's more relaxed and not so rushed."

"Fine." I whine, "I think you need to sort out your little friend." I point to his crotch, his hard member pressed against his jeans. "I can help if you want?"

Ashton picks me up (for about the hundredth time today) and I automatically wrap my legs around his waist and lock my ankles together.

"I would very much like that Miss Williams." And he begins to kiss my neck as he carries me to his bedroom.

He throws me down on the bed and crawls over me. Soft kisses are pressed against my lips as Ash moves his large hands slowly up my top. His palms creep over my bra clad breasts and then my top is steadily lifted over my head. The thin fabric of my top was thrown onto the floor carelessly, my chest almost completely on show to my boyfriend.

"You're so beautiful." Ash mumbled against my lips and I felt them turn up into at the corners so I was smiling.

"As are you Mr Irwin." My hands tugging at the bottom of his sleeveless tshirt, wanting for him to remove it. And he did. His top joined mine on the soft carpeted floor of Ashton's bedroom.

I moaned and I heard him whimper. His large hands running down my sides and taking my black jeans off. His finger rubbing me over my underwear.

I slip off his jeans that covered his muscly legs. The only thing separating us was our underwear.

My hands taking hold of the elastic of his briefs and slowly pulling them down his legs. His length springing free and hitting his stomach.

Whimpers escaped his lips as I licked up the underside of his pulsating cock. My mouth wrapped around him and I started bobbing my head. Profanities, moans and shallow breathing were emitted from Ashton's mouth as I continued to suck him off.

"Shit, Tilly, I love your mouth." He breaths. He hands came to the sides of my face, stilling me from my movements. His hips bucked up so he was fucking my mouth. His cock filling my mouth completely and my nose brushing against his pubes. "Fuck, I'm going to come."

Quick spurts of his seed shot to the back of my throat and I swallowed.

-

I woke the next day, Ashton's arms wrapped around my bare stomach. Our legs tangled together and his soft breathes were felt in the crook of my neck.

How did I manage to get such an amazing man? He was perfect and way out of my league.

I was turning 18 in 10 days and I had a feeling that Ash had organised something special for us and I couldn't wait. This was going to be the first year that I've had a boyfriend on my birthday, sad I know.

I reached for my phone seeing that I had 3 texts from my Dad. Ever since he found out about me and Ashton, he's constantly teased me. When I left the house to go get Ash from the airport he shouted 'wear protection, I'm too young to be a grandad.' I wanted to hit him because now my mum knows and she has tried to give me the "talk" and it was the most embarrassing thing ever.

-

To My Little Girl:

I'm not going to be a Grandad am I?