> zehn <

Song For This Chapter: Scouting For Girls- Millionaire

-----

His warm breathe fanned my face as we stared into each others eyes. His lips centimeters away from mine. How I longed for them to be pressed against my lips. They were about to make contact...

Met a girl at seventeen

Thought she meant the world to me,

So I gave her everything,

She turned out to be a cheat

Said she'd been thinking for a long time

And she found somebody new

I've been thinking that this whole time

"I love this song." Ash says pulling away to dance around the living room. We were centimeters away from kissing but then Kellin has to go spoil that for me.

"Same" I put on a smile and join in with the toddler dancing.

"Sleeping With Sirens are touring Australia soon, we should try get tickets" Ash smiles.

"Oh my god, yes" I say, "We should try get vip tickets so we can meet them."

"Sounds like a plan Batman." 

"Alright Robin" I say as I take a seat on the floor next to the couch.

"Why are you sitting on the floor when there's a very comfortable couch?"

"Because your carpet is really soft." 

"You're so weird." he laughs.

"So are you" I protest.

"Touché" he says, before sitting down next to me on the floor.

"Why are you sitting on the floor when there's a very comfortable couch?" I mock.

"So I can do this" he says before jabbing me in the sides with his hands.

I squirm around on the carpet as he hovers above me, tickling me to death.

"Ash stop it." I giggle.

"Fine, but only because your giggle is adorable" he grabs my cheeks and cooes. I obviously give him devil eyes.

"Don't call me adorable" I whine.

"But you're so cute."

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are."

"No"

"Yes"

"Stop it." I shove him off me and sit up from the floor.

"You want to play Mario karts?" he asks and I nod.

He crawls over to the tv to turn it on as well as the wii and then crawls back with two remotes in his hands.

"Get ready to lose Irwin."

"I highly doubt that Williams"

1,2,3

And we were off.

My character, Toad, was in 2nd behind Yoshi, the console and Ash was in 4th.

Drops red turtle shell.

"What the fuck Till? That hit me" Ash whines.

"Sucks to be you then doesn't it?" I stick my tongue out at him.

After five more tracks, I came first and Ash third.

"You lost against a computer and a girl, tweet about that Irwin."

"You so cheated." he whines.

"Please inform me, how can you cheat at Mario Karts?"

"I don't know, but you did." he huffs.

"You're just a sore loser." I giggle, "Do not mention the giggle or I will punch you" I say pointing my finger at him.

I try to stand up from the floor but of course I had a fucking dead leg so fell back over and onto Ash's lap.

"You alright there?" Ashton laughs.

"Yeah, just a dead leg." I smile.

"You know Tilly, you have really pretty eyes." he comments.

"And why are you looking at my eyes?" 

"Because I have an eye fetish ok?"

"Seriously?"

"No" he laughs, "It's because I really want to do this." 

He leans down and softly places his lips onto mine before pulling away. He just kissed me, what the hell? 

"Ever since I first saw you looking for your locker, I've wanted to do that" he smiles with me still gobsmacked. How the hell am I supposed to respond to that? 

"Was that my phone? I think my phone's ringing." I say quickly before speedily standing up off the floor and running to my bag. "Oh would you look at the time, I have to go." 

I literally pick up my things- all of them this time- and run out of the appartment and to the nearest bus stop.

I get on the first bus and hope it goes somewhere near my house.

What did I just do?

He kissed me and I ran away, he's going to think I'm such a frigid weirdo.

What if he hates me?

What if he never wants to speak to me again?

I press the button for the bus to stop as we near my neighbourhood and get off when it comes to a hault.

I walk around the corner and towards my house.

I trudge up the stairs when I get in and flop down onto my bed and start crying.

Why did I have to fuck up that bad?

I've screwed everything up.

"Tilly are you ok?" I hear Emily say from the doorway. 

"Just cheery" 

"What happened? Boy problems?" she asks and I nod.

"Ashton kissed me and I ran out of his appartment, what if he hates me now?" I sniffle.

"He doesn't hate you, he's just going to be confused as to why you ran." she smiles, "Till, you're beautiful ok? You could literally have any boy you wanted and if this Ashton is a douche about one little mistake you made then ditch him, there's plenty more fish in the sea."

"Thanks Em" I say, wiping away the tears and tackling her into a bear hug.

"It's alright, now get some sleep, it's best thing for clearing your thoughts." she grins before walking out of my room.

Hopefully everything will be fine...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so so so so much for 1K reads, not gonna lie, I cried.

Not really a fan of this chapter, I might rewrite it 

13 votes for the next chapter?

E

X