> achtundzwanzig <

Song For This Chapter: Fall Out Boy- Immortals

-----

Today was my birthday, my 18th birthday. I woke up to the sound of my mother walking into my room with a few neatly wrapped presents and a stack of envelopes.

"Happy Birthday Till," my Mum says and starts to tear up a little, "my little girl is all grown up." She throws her arms and me and brings me into a bone crushing hug. "Now open your presents." She grins.

I pick up the first parcel, carefully unwrapping it to reveal a shoe box. I lift the lid up to reveal the most gorgeous pair of heels I had ever seen. They were black with lace covering them, and a thin buckle.

"Mum they're gorgeous." I smile in ore of them.

"Emily picked them out, and I might have to borrow them sometimes." She chuckles.

The next present was a large white box with an envelope attached to it. I opened the card to find another envelope and a card. I looked at card and it read.

To My Dearest Tilly,

Tomorrow we'll be going out for dinner so I would very much like it if you wore this.

I'll meet you at the ARIA Sydney at 7:30 sharp.

Lots Of Love

Your Ashton

x

I lifted the top off of the box to reveal a beautiful cocktail dress. The top was black lace, the patterns intricate and detailed, the skirt plain but flowy and a glittery band separated the two parts. The grin on my face grew at the sight of the item of clothing.

"Who's it from?" My Mum asks, obviously confused by the random gift.

"Ashton." I grin and my Mum rolls her eyes.

I open the other envelope and find a ticket of some sort. I flip it over and see the words

All Time Low

10th March

Standing (Stalls)

Oh my god, he didn't. I involuntarily let out a scream and start sit down dancing.

My Mum grabs the ticket and takes a look at it. "Well let's open the rest of your presents then." she announces, throwing the ticket onto my bedside table.

My first proper concert was going to be my favourite band. Unless you count the 5sos gigs I've been to.

I open the rest of the parcels and cards, ending up with about a year's supply of toiletries and even more nail varnish. I had received about $300 in cash, it was all in British Sterling since that's where all of my family live. I'll have to exchange that at some point, or get Mum to do it for me.

-

To That Handsome Twat Ashton:

Thank you so so much, I'm so excited and the dress is absolutely stunning.

-

To That Handsome Twat Ashton:

I love you xxxxxxxxx

-

To My Beautiful Tilly:

You're very welcome baby xxxxxxxxxxx and happy birthday xxxxxx

-

To My Beautiful Tilly:

Can't believe atl are playing sydney on your birthday, its like fate. xxxxxxxx