> dreizehn <

Song For This Chapter: MØ- Pilgrim

-----

"Well if I can't have that then you're going to have to go on a date with me."

His words echoed around my head.

Ash wants to go on a date, with me?

"Why would you want to go on a date with me?" I ask.

He picks up my hand from where it was by my side and takes it in his own.

"Tilly, I like you, like a lot." Ash smiles, "You make me laugh and I don't know what it is about you but I feel like I'm addicted to you, like I can't seem to get enough of you."

"What time do I need to be ready by?" I smirk.

He grins widely, "6:32"

"Precise much?" I laugh and he giggles, yet again and my heart melts from the cuteness.

"I'll pick you up at 6:32 then" he smiles.

-

I get out of the shower in my ensuite and brush my teeth so my breath doesn't smell of the garlic pizza thing I ate for lunch. Garlic pizza is the best but it doesn't half stink.

I've chosen to wear some black slitted jeans, a denim looking shirt and black heeled ankle boots.

I run my fingers through my wet hair undecided on what I want to do with it. I can't be bothered to straighten or curl it so I guess naturally it is then. First world problem right there.

I plug in the hair dryer and set off with the au natural look I was going for even though I'll probably go all out for my makeup.

My medium length hair blows around my face as the warm air blows it in all directions. After a while my hair is dry and puffy like a poodle's hair. Like seriously whenever I want it to look nice, it ends up looking like a fucking birds nest. I guess I'll have to straighten it to sort it out then.

Finally after what felt like a millennium of wrestling with my hair, it was in a state that I was 'happy' with.

Makeup is quite explanitary, do I really need to go into detail? Subtle brown smokey eye, bronzer and a purple tinted lipstick et voila, a face with makeup on it...

I still had an hour and 7 minutes to kill as it was 5:25 so I picked out a black satchel and leather jacket. I filled the bag with essentials. Gum, pepper spray (you never know when it might come in handy), hand sanitiser, tissues, mirror, phone, earphones and my purse.

I sank down into the sofa and turned the tv on to Spongebob- I find Spongebob really educational really, it's basically an instruction guide of how not to annoy everyone.

F is for friends who do stuff together,

U is for you and me,

N is for anywhere and anytime at all,

Right here in the deep blue sea.

Well that song is going to be stuck in my head for the rest of the night, great...

I was half way through another episode when the doorbell rang.

I flew off the sofa and towards the door. I stood on my tippy toes to look through the peek hole thingy- does anyone actually know what it's called? And there stood the sex god that was Ashton fucking Irwin holding a beautiful bouquet of red roses.

I was pretty sure I was drooling, hopefully internally, before the door ringing again brought me out of my daze.

I opened the door, making sure that neither of us were hit in the face with it.