> acht <

Song For This Chapter: Jaws- Think Too Much, Feel Too Little 

-----

"She fell and hit her head on the floor, then threw up and passed out." I hear, muffled like it was said behind a door.

I open my eyes to see I'm in a room I have never seen before. I look around and see white cupboards with notices about blood poisoning and blah blah blah. I realise that I'm in the first aid room, great. I sit up, my skin sticking to the plastic covered bed, taking some of my epidermis away in the process. 

My head pounds and a pang of nausea hits again and I throw up in a bucket that was helpfully placed next to the bed. 

I hear the door opening before my hair is swept off my face so I can throw up without getting my hair covered in puke.

"Thanks" I mutter, wiping my mouth with a tissue.

"You feeling any better?" Ash asks.

"A little" I try to smile, "What exactly happened anyway?" 

"I was tickling you, you fell off the bench and hit your head pretty bad and ending up throwing up and then you passed out. I scooped you up and brought you here" he said as I nodded along trying to process the situation.

"Thanks" I mutter.

"Thanks for giving you mild concussion or thanks for helping you?" he says.

"The second one" I smile.

"Tilly, I am so sorry" 

"It's fine, honestly, it was partly my fault too." 

"How was it? I tickled you and you fell off the fucking bench" 

"I shouldn't be so ticklish" I smirk.

The door opens and in comes a lady who I assume was the school nurse.

"Right, Tilly, I've made a phone call to you're mother and she's on her way." she turns to Ash and says, "Mr Irwin, you can leave, I'll take it from here." 

He nods before standing up from his chair, smiles sadly at me and leaves the room.

"Now, Miss Williams, do you remember anything?" she asks.

Well I remember Ash tickling me but I don't really think that story will go down very well. I shake my head slowly, wincing as the pain jabs me right in the brain. 

"Just stay put until you're Mum gets here, ok?" she smiles and leaves the room.

I get my phone out of my pocket and see that Ash had texted me.

~

To Tilly Willy:

Has she gone yet?

~

To That Twat Ashton:

Yep 

~

To Tilly Willy:

Yayyyyyy.

~

I look up when I hear the sound of the door opening. Ashton strolls over to the bed and sits down on the edge of it.

"You feeling better?" he asks.

"Yeah, my head still feels like it's being stabbed repeatedly though" 

"I bet it does." he chuckles.

"You have a cute laugh." I smile.

He flashes me a grin that fully showed off his dimples.