> epilog <

It had been around eleven months since I left Australia. I still missed it, a lot.

Me and Ashton lasted around two months after I left. We broke up, it was a mutual decision. We grew apart due to the fact that we never saw each other and the time zones were hard to work around. I missed him but it was for the best.

My Gran was doing a lot better now that my parents were living with her. We finally persuaded her into getting wifi so I had internet access.

I was now at Wimbledon College of Arts studying fine art so this means that I've moved out and have a flat near the college. I had a room mate who was also studying at the same college. She was hardly ever here though because she mainly spent her time at her boyfriend's flat.

It got lonely. Really lonely.

I was currently in hyde park, painting some pictures of random people and trees. It was peaceful. It was perfect.

I was focused on painting the view when I heard a loud roar of screams. Well ok then. I heard it again so I packed up my paint and went to investigate.

I walked towards Marble Arch and saw a large swarm of girls. Is Justin Bieber there or something? I carried on walking to see what all these girls were there for and then I stopped dead in my tracks when I did.

There they were. All four of them. Sat on a bench with guitars and a drum box. My heart started beating rapidly as I saw my ex boyfriend singing with his three best friends. He was wearing his glasses and a grey hooded jacket. Jesus Christ. He's got hotter.

I watched from a far as they went through their set, singing some songs that I knew, some that I didn't. They had improved so so much and I wasn't surprised that their fan base had grown.

They finished their set and started to meet some fans. I got up from the faraway bench and headed back to Hyde park.

"Excuse me, Miss." I heard a shout from behind me. I turned and saw Luke running after me, my sketchbook in his hands. "Tilly?"

"Um, hi Luke." I smile.

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me in for a hug. "I've missed you." he says.

"I missed you too." I laugh and we pull away from the hug.

"What are you doing here?"

"Well for one, I live here and two I was painting in the park when I got distracted by screaming." I say.

"I thought you lived in Essex?" He asks, confused.

"I moved out and into London, I study at Wimbledon College Of Arts."

"That would explain some things." He laughs.

"Well I better go." I say, pointing behind me.

"Can I get your number?" I type my number into his phone and begin to walk away.

-

Later that day I received a call from an unknown number. I answered it assuming it was Luke.

"Hello?" I said when there was no voice.

"Luke I don't want to do this." I heard a voice whisper.

"You have to." Another voice whispers, " stop being such a pussy and get on with it."

"Hello?" I try again.

"Urm, hi? Is this Tilly?" I heard an Australian voice say. A very familiar voice.

"Ashton?" I ask.

"Uh, yeah." He murmured. This is probably the most awkward phone call I have ever endured. "Um, basically, uh, Luke forgot to give back your, um, sketchbook."