> zwei <

Song For This Chapter: All Time Low- Circles

-----

It was the boy who helped me earlier. He's a teacher? He looks about 19, surely that's too young to be a teacher.

"I am so sorry," he quickly crouched down to the floor, "move your hands, I want to take a look at your nose."

I slowly removed them and saw blood covering my hands. 

"Right, it doesn't look broken, just bruised I think. And you might also get some black eyes." he smiled. Why is he smiling? He just hit me in the face with a fucking door.

He helped me up and took me into the staff room to clean my face up.

"So did you find your locker ok this morning?" he says, giving me some wet tissue.

"Yeah, and what do I call you, like Sir or Mr...." I ask, dabbing my bloody nose with the tissue

"Irwin, but you can call me Sir, it makes me sound important like an army general. And you are?"

"Matilda Williams but I prefer Tilly."

"Well Tilly, what did you need from here anyway?"

"Well I was told to come down to get some kit but I would've put up a fight or something so I could sit out today." 

"I don't think you can do PE today" he chuckles

"Yeah, I guessed."  I sarcastically reply whilst rolling my eyes. "And aren't you too young to be a teacher?"

"Well yeah, but I'm more of a helper than an actual teacher."

"So basically you're like the one who gets made to pick up the cones or put away the hockey sticks?"

"Unfortunately yes" he laughs.

"Well you have a shit job."

"Hey! Don't swear or I'll put you on cone duty."

"But I'm injured sir." I protest.

"Touche, well we better go outside and join the rest of them"

"Fine."

We walk in a comfortable silence up to the astro turf to see all the girls playing a game of netball.

"Ashton! Why isn't she in kit? And why are her eyes slightly bruised?" The Lesbian PE teacher shouts, I never did catch her name.

"I accidentally hit her in the face with a door" He shouts back as I giggle.

"Ashton? That's a very cute name." 

"Shush, it's Sir or Mr Irwin to you." he scolds.

"Well sorry Ashton."

"Matilda" He warns.

We reach the turf and go over to Miss.

"Irwin, you and Tilly can sit over there and watch for any cheating." She tells us referring to the hoop furthest away from us.

We sit on the floor by the hoop and 'look for cheating' which basically involved us just talking.

"So where did you move from?" he asks.

"New Zealand." 

"But you're not Kiwi, in fact what even is your accent?"

"I was born in England, I lived there for 5 years then moved to France, then America, Canada, Germany and some other countries, we move about every year or so."