Author's note

I always wished that the tracks of the above mentioned show Ishq Mein Marjawan 2 didn't jump so much the way it did.

Leaving a number of plot holes, the show ended. Though can't complain on every aspect, as it really had a great, great storyline, which had the potential of bringing a revolution in ITV, only if viewers were patient enough and the makers executed the tracks a little more efficiently.

But, the track which almost cracked open by skull was the entry of Vihaan. A complete ill-execution of Vihaan track.

And not to mention that revenge track that was forcefully shoved down our throat.

I believe ( though opinions could vary) those two track were never meant to be together. If the Makers decided to introduce Vihaan in the show, they shouldn't have executed the revenge track.

Come on... I mean what's the use of faking himself as Vihaan in front of Riddhima when he enters VR Mansion as Vansh RaiSinghania only.

What's the use of Vihaan, if he never got to know any truth...

He became Vihaan to know about the back stabbers, so it was very clear that somewhere he trusted his wife.
           But since the track became predictable and to keep on the trend of being "unpredictable" the makers destroyed their own show and characters.

Moreover, if Vansh was so dying to take revenge, why didn't he just barge into VR mansion and took his revenge? It's his own house, no one would have stopped Vansh in any way...
Why did he take a major makeover, new identity? Ofcourse to know the truth..

In my opinion....
                           Vihaan track and Revenge track, both together are like drinking a bowl of soup with a scoop of jam.

NO CONNECTION!!!!!

So I thought of penning down my ideology of how this track would have changed Riddhima and Vansh's life....

Personally I loved Vihaan and his entry was really exciting; but I don't know under what rock the makers went,that they executed such a splendid track in such a haphazard way.....

Hope you'll read and like the short story... ✌️

P.S:-  About the RiAnsh story, it will go long and has a lot of elements. So I thought why not first pen down this, as I have the ideas right now in my mind, later on I might forget 😅

Thank You
........