Chapter 38

"Kahi Mr. Vansh Rai Singhania ne hi toh.... " The agent asked looking at the lifeless body of Kabir.

"Kya kar rahi thi tum?" Pulling her by her elbow Vansh screeched tightening his grip.

"Vansh maine unhe suna..." breathed out Riddhima holding his arms. Glancing back, at the cops, Riddhima completed her sentence, "....unhe tum par shaq hai"

"Relax Riddhima...." pulling her close, Vansh whispered into the ear of his terrified wife, "....Unhe mujhpar koi shaq nhi hai. They are just trying to hit on" he added making the shooketh lady scrunch her forehead.

"Matlab?" she asked in the same low note.

"Riddhima...." caressing her cheek, he revealed, ".....officers kabhi bhi suicide case ko jaldi closure nhi dete. They try every angle....." he continued and Riddhima heard him attentively, ".....Moreover mere business ko mad-dhe nazar rakhte hue, ihne mujhpar shaq hona laazmi hai" he said in an known tone which build up the rage into Riddhima head.

"Tum phir tumne yeh raasta kyun chuna?" she asked astonishingly.
Clutching the thick cloth of his coat, Riddhima stressed out, "Vansh? Yeh tumhe phasa denge. Jail ke salakho ke piche main tumhe nhi dekh sakti" she added hugging him tight around his torso.

"Riddhima... " pulling her more to him, Vansh kissed the top of her head.

"Kyun aise kiya.." she asked clearly hyperventilating. The horrendous negative thoughts of her husband getting pulled apart off her life killed every cell of hers, "....Ab kya-" she withered like a dry leaf when Vansh took those glossed lips of hers in between his teeth.
Giving a little bite, Vansh sucked in the area when Riddhima started reciprocating took.

Her tensed up nerves calmed down immediately as oxytocin shot up through her, drastically pulling down the adrenaline level.

Once, Vansh felt her fingers getting steady on his hands, her heart thumping back to normal, Vansh softly detached their lips.

Heaving on and out, Riddhima looked at Vansh when he rested his forehead against her, "Calm down. Kahi nhi jaa raha main....." he added making the lady smile in adoration.

Her husband got her feelings, her fear, her angst, their first step to a successful relationship.

".........Jitna ho sake shaant raho Riddhima....." Vansh advised, "....aur jo puche bilkul sach batana. Tumhari alibi match honi chahiye....." he added yet resting his head against her, ".....Agar kuch bhi idhar udhar hua toh body postmortem ke liye chal jayegi....." he warned and Riddhima nodded against his countenance, "Haa... Okay.. " she responded.

"Chalo" pecking her lips one more time, Vansh asked.
Entwining their fingers with each other, both walked out from their hidden place to the hall.

************

"So....?" The Agent boss, along with his team started questioning the family, "....Any idea Mr. Kabir ne aisa step kyun liya?"

"Apni maa se bahut pyaar karta tha...." Chanchal Chachi took the initiative, "......ho sakta hai unka jail jana sehen nhi kar paya bechara" she added in a mourn when she noticed the sly eyes of Agent Shayna scanning her from head to toe. 

"Kab se jaanti hai aap Kabir ko?" Shayna asked.

"Haal hi mein.." she responded nonchalantly, "....Achanak se aaya. Bolta hai iss ghar ka beta hoon. Toh ghar waalon ne rakh liya" she added briskly in her specific high-pitched tone.