Chapter 30

"Kisne tumhe yeh saari bakwas batayi?" Asked Riddhima gritting her teeth. Curling her palms into balls, Riddhima looked at him growling.

"Kabir.." answered Vihaan and the extreme pressure build up in her skull soon dropped off.
It was Kabir who slipped in the words. She could have denied easily, only if the things were all his mere guess.

"Aur tumne maan liya?" She asked  averting her gaze from him. Shaking her head while biting her lower lip,  Riddhima continued, ".....Tumhe pta bhi hai woh kitna... "

"Itna pyaar Riddhima!!" As Riddhima tried reasoning out, just then she was interrupted. Vihaan held her tightly by her arms. Riddhima winced out as his grip started tightening, "....Itna pyaar karti thi tum Kabir se..." he asked clenchimg his teeth, when she sensed the shades of Her Man taking up his profile, "....Ki uske liye apni zindagi barbaad kar di. Maut se bhi battar zindagi jeene chali aayi......" Astonished at the choice of words, Riddhima looked at him wide eyed.

*Yeh sab kuch Vihaan ko kaise pta??* Asking her inner self,  the raged up lady soon felt nervousness engulfing her. 

"Vihaan you are hurting me.. " Riddhima managed to whisper admist the shock that has bubbled up her cerebrum. She felt her limbs going numb as his fingers pressed against her skin. 

"You have hurted me..." Jerking her in moment, Vihaan asserverated, ,"....Kyun? Haa? Kyun manni thi tumne uski baat?!??" Vihaan questioned further when his cheeks went wet due to the flow of the lyzozyme.

"Yeh mere aur Vansh ke beech ki baat hai.. " Riddhima mumbled, holding authority in her voice note, whilst her fingers trying hard to loosen his grip. 

"Main Vansh hi hoon!!......." Jerking her again, to obstruct the work of her little fingers, the wounded lion in front claimed.

Not a second passed, after Riddhima adjusted herself to her inner environment, when another revelation completely numbed her consciousness. Her mind started going dizzy that she was unable to grasp the little escape from his lips, "....samajhlo.. "

The large drops from her doe shaped eyes, found it's way out.
The man in front just blow up his own cover and now again managing to pull it down.
His wife is in front, yet he is unable to accept his own existence.

*Apni awaz uthana seekho Riddhima warna zindagi bhar aise hi galat saabit hote rahogi*

"Kabir ne tumse jhoot bola.. " Riddhima blurted out taking a step towards him. Plucking up all the courage that Ishani's words provided, Riddhima cupped his countenance.

"Yeh jhoot hai?" retorted Vansh jerking her hand off and pulled out his phone and showed the CCTV footage of their garden area to Riddhima, "....Yeh tum..." He pointed her on the screen, "....shaadi ke jode mein...." he pointed to the man dressed in white "......Yeh Kabir..." Shoving his hands in his overcoat's pocket, he pulled out the diary which had the notes written by the lip reader, "....Yeh tumhari kahi hui ek ek baat. Lip reader ne bataya.. Jhoot hai??!!" Barked out Vansh as Riddhima read the lines. 

"Yeh sab tumhare paas kaise?" asked Riddhima playing accordingly, whilst maintaining the considerable distance with her husband which she maintained when with Vihaan.