Chapter 1

"Dushman mein itni himmat kaha ki mera kuch bigad sake. Woh toh apne the... Jo daga de gye, saza de gaye"

"Tere ishq mein marjawan, Riddhima" he let his foot slip off the ground in order to free his soul out of this materialistic body.

"VANSH!!!!" She screamed her lungs out as her two eyelids came in contact with each other pulling her into a deep slumber.

Breathing heavily she wiped the sweat beads off her forehead, while the tear stained cheeks started flowing again. Those lingering accusing eyes of his, will keep on piercing her heart until it beats.

"I am sorry Vansh.. I am sorry" crying she buried her face into her knees.
"I didn't mean cheat you..." She mumbled in between the cries but unfortunately their was no one to hear her confession. The man she had been crying for was no more with her, chose death over her.

"Kya itna kamzor tha hamara pyaar Vansh ki tumne safai dene ka ek mauka tak nhi diya......Bas chale gye...." She closed her eyes again letting the bubbling up tears to flow down.

"Maaf kardo Vansh... Apni Riddhima ko maaf kar do" she pleaded while crying bitterly and let herself fall on the bed.

"Maaf kardo..."
"Maaf kardo...."
"Maaf kardo..."  Riddhima kept on mumbling as the bed sheets kept on soaking every ounce of her tear.

*************

"Boss?? BOSS??" He screamed out moving from one end to another at the edge of the cliff.

He drove towards the cliff in twilight in order to search for his master, Mr. Vansh RaiSinghania.
He has spent all these years, knowing him, understanding him, looking through his Mafia Boss, not everyone was permitted to know him this deep, apart from his loyal friend, his bodyguard.   

"Boss kaha ho app?" He called out again as the panic arose inside him, but there was no response.

*No..No.. kuch nhi ho sakta aapko. Bappa please* he pleaded in his mind as his light brown eyes tried to reach it's horizon.

"No... Boss app aise nhi jaa sakte" running his fingers roughly through his hairs,  "Aapne mujhe alert kiya tha Boss!! Kaha ho aap??" shouting he called out again and then fell on his knees.

He can't help but cry at his failure. He failed today, in every sense. He lost his friend, his brother, his only family today....

"Aangre!!" He heard his name getting called. Perplexed on hearing the familiar voice, Aangre rubbed his tear filled eyes.
He looked down to the source of voice to see a hand trying to grip on the semi- loose soil, while pulling himself up.

"Boss.." he breathed out curving his lips into a small smile, "Vansh bhai" Aangre called out again, extending his hand forward.

Grabbing his hand, the man named Vansh, pulled himself up, surprisingly supported by two of his men who were busy supporting him, pushing him up by his foot.

"Vansh bhai..." he hugged his family cum friend who hugged his back, "Main theek hoon Aangre" Vansh said in an obvious tone.

"Mujhe laga ki main late ho gaya aur aapko kuch ho gaya.." Aangre said weeping like a smile child.
His words didn't fail to bring a chuckle on his Boss's face.