Chapter 36

"Aangre sambhalo issey!!" Though orbs were stuck on her, Vansh dictated Aangre to take care of his hostage.
Grabbing Riddhima by her elbow, Vansh dragged themselves out of the room and then pulling her all along, he almost shove her into their's.

"Kyun mere business mein interfere kar rahi ho Riddhima?!?!...." He barked out grabbing his wife by her arms whilst pulling her to him, "....Kya chahti ho tum??" he asked pushing her against the wall. His eyes held and uncontrollable rage which could shudder any soul, but it didn't have that effect on her, today.

Clutching his collars, with the nailed fingers, Riddhima switched positions and pushed him against the wall. Her nail bore into his white collar bone, thus smearing out blood, "Tum Kya chahte ho Vansh?!?!" Riddhima bellowed on the top of her lungs, "Divorce!! Really??" she asked and the shining red eyes of her husband soon settled down.

"Tumne socha bhi uske baad mera kya hoga?...." she asked accusingly, ".....Tumhe sirf apna guilt dikhayi diya...." Riddhima added taking a few step back therefore freezing Vansh to his position by her true words, ".....Apne mann ka bojh sirf dikhayi diya...." she pointed towards his chest,, "....Yeh nhi ki main kaha jaungi? Tum batao...." crossing her extensions against her chest, Riddhima demanded answeres to her questions, "....Kaha jaungi main? Hai mera koi ghar? Hai mera koi apna tumhare siva??"

".....Tumhe na....." Riddhima continued as Vansh's head remained hung down,his gaze averted to the floor, "...sirf apni family dikhayi deti hai aur iss family mein main kahi nhi hoon Vansh....." she contemplated the words in her heart avoiding every fear of his wrath or his hurt emotions.
After all even before his wife, the lady is a human and has every right to disclose the true facts of her pain, her miseries, her dilemma, because he needs to know.

"......warna uss tarike se mere haathon mein divorce papers deke mujhe chor kar nhi chale jaate......" she resumed when the lines on his forehead reappeared and the nerve at the corner of his eyes started twitching.
Riddhima understood that her words have hit him on the right spot.
".......Ek baar bhi murkar dekha meri taraf? Meri halat kya hui thi?....." she added in a whisper, "....Nhi..." she shook her head, "....Kyunki tumhe apna guilt dur karna tha..." the cornea of Vansh's started taking a shade of red.

Another win!! Not that she's enjoying, but sometimes self righteousness holds more importance than feelings of the person in front.
Riddhima can sense how her words might be pricking his heart but it's the need of the time. She can't let things slip off her hand so easily.
Her importance can't be taken for granted. That's her life and she needs to take charge.

"Chalo maan liya..." sniffing up the formed mucus, Riddhima took her another shot, ".....Tum apni family ko kuch nhi batate, nhi share karte ho unse apni problem...." she shrugged her shoulder when her lachrymal glands became super functional.
Riddhima knows, what's gonna she say next, will hit him the most and her this move, was tearing her apart.

"..........Par Aangre se toh karte ho. Tumhare paas at least Aangre hai, mere paas toh koi bhi nhi hai Vansh....." Bang on!! Vansh immediately took his eyes from the floor to Riddhima. His awestruck countenance was screaming how much her aim hit the right stone, "....Sejal bhi nhi..." Mentioning her late best friend, her eyes flowed out like stream, ".....Main kissey apna dard batungi tumhare alawa...." she concluded when Vansh fell down on his knees.
She hurt him. No choice.
And she was ready to take him in her arms, caress his face with kisses, run her fingers through his hairs, until it calms down his tenses up nerves, but before that she needs an confirmation.

"Main tumhe deserve nhi karta Riddhima...." said Vansh when Riddhima didn't shift a bit. Riddhima's fingers curled into fist at the remark, "....Mujhe rishtey sambhalna nhi aata...." he looked up at her helplessly, "....Apne haathon se..." he shifted down to his shivering hands, when Riddhima knelt down in front of him, "....main sab kuch bigad deta hoon. Tumhari life, kuch aur hi hoti agar maine uss din... " he restarted his crap when Riddhima snapped out at him, ".....Phir jhoot!! Ishani ne mujhe sab kuch bata diya!!" she revealed recieve an aghast look from her husband.