Chapter 35

*"Please mere Vansh bhai ko chorkar mat jao Riddhima. Bahut kuch saha hai unhone" The woman's mind was rattling with the coherent pleading voices, as she walked through the hallway to the place of her peace, to her Almighty Father. 

"Tumhe mere shaqal nhi dekhni hai, main chali jaungi yaha se... But please.. Mere Vansh bhai ko chorkar mat jao. I beg you"

"Kuch thik nhi hai Bappa...." Joining her hands in front of the idol, Riddhima put forward her dilemma,, ".....Bahut ajib sa lag raha hai"

"Jo gussa tab tha..." she continued, yet putting her heart out,  "....Ab dil bahut khali khali sa lag raha hai. Apne Ma-Papa ke baare mein sochna chahoon bhi toh zehen mein sirf Vansh aa raha hai....." she added thoughtfully.

"......Kya Jo mujhe mehsoos ho raha hai woh sahi hai?.... " She asked looking at the beautifully decorated king of the world, "....Ek beti hote hue bhi kyun mujhe sirf apne pati ke liye bura lag raha hai? Mere parents ke liye mujhe kuch feel nhi ho raha......" scared, that she might be making a grave sin, Riddhima sat there in an urge of getting answers, "...Aisa lag raha hai jaise dil mein jo gussa daba hua tha, woh nikal gya. Mere parents ne mujhe unki marzi se nhi chora. Main unke liye koi bojh nhi thi... " she added digging out the deep buried worries.  Yes, she wasn't a curse, a baggage and that satisfied the poor soul to a great extent.
Wondering yourself being a pain in someone's ass is the sickest thing, unbearable imagination and today she's released herself off this burden. 
Thanks to her Husband.

A small smile crept on her lips as the mind and heart of Riddhima felt light and airy, just like a sun dried feather, But then thought of her husband poured the unwanted rain thus drenching them again. 

"Par Vansh......" she mumbled out in front of her only parent since childhood, ".....Bappa uske paas toh sab kuch hote hue bhi chin gya....." the hazel brown orbs filled in, ,"....Maine toh apne parents ko kabhi dekha bhi nhi. Jab cheeze samajhne aane lagi toh mera hostel hi meri duniya thi.  Sab mere hi jaise the, Isiliye mera dard bhi bat jata tha......" Riddhima spoke out the grateful moments that she cherished admist the chaotic war zone.
After all, that's what her teacher's, mentors and wardens taught. To be grateful to Almighty for what you have. 

"......Lekin Vansh...." but her heart complained when it came to her husband, "....Uski toh puri duniya hi badal gyi. Usne woh dard, woh waqt mehsoos kiya hai, dekha hai. Uss akelepan ko..... " putting a hand on her chest, Riddhima whimpered the later,  ".....aur aaj main ussey wapas usi jagah nhi dhakel sakti" sensing the emptiness that her pith was feeling, at the moment, made the poor girl shudder.

".......Jo chale gye unhe main wapas nhi la sakti, ateet ko nhi badal sakti..... " Pondering over the recently occurred  events, Riddhima concluded, "....par jo hai ussey cherish kar sakti hoon...." she merely consoled her feared senses, "....Vansh ko pta tha, mujhse aasani se chupa sakta tha, par usne aisa kiya nhi. Jo ho gya, so ho gya. Ab sab kuch naye sire se shuru hogi......" Taking a deep breath, Riddhima lowered down her head in respect, ".....Thank you Bappa....." she thanked her Eternal Father, ".....humesha ki tarah aapse baat karke aapne meri saari pareshaaniya dur kar di. Ganpati Bappa Morya!!" she hailed him and then bowed in front of him to take his choices blessing. 

Satisfied, with the answers her mind gave, or as believed The Almighty gave, Riddhima walked out happily, bowing once for the last time. 

As she reached the hall, Riddhima heard clicking of shoes. She looked towards the arena of the voice source, when her countenance went awestruck.
"Vansh?" she mumbled as she noticed her man walking in long strides with a pistol clutched between his fingers.  He loaded the bullet whilst walking, ".....Vansh loaded gun leke kahan?....." Following his steps through her vision, Riddhima somewhat guessed the destination, "......Woh toh Kabir ke kamre ki taraf jaa raha hai... Dekhna hoga....." adjusting her dupatta, Riddhima gave a kick-start.

*************

"Vansh?" Slamming open the door of Kabir's room, Riddhima barged in bellowing his name. 

As expected; Kabir was there, chained on a wooden seat, with two men, her husband and her brother-in-law circling around him. Aangre keeping a sneer look at Kabir while Vansh holding him at a gun point. 

"Aangre?!" Vansh shot out flabbergasted at Riddhima's interference.

"Bhabhi aap yaha kya kar rahi hai?" He asked taking a step towards her. 

"Maine tumhe ussey puchne ke liye nhi kaha Aangre....." Vansh snapped receiving a glare from his wife, ".....Ussey iss kamre se bahar nikalo" he commanded ignoring her orbs. 

"Bhabhi please chaliye" Aangre asked politely but the poor guy again got himself trapped on the receiving end of the mental couple.
"Main bahar nhi jaungi!!" Riddhima snapped back. 

"Yeh Mr. Vansh Rai Singhania ka order hai" Taking a deep breath Aangre affirmed again but Riddhima retorted immediately, "Agar yeh Mr. Vansh Rai Singhania hai na..." she bored into Vansh,".....toh main bhi Mrs. Vansh Rai Singhania hoon...." Riddhima flaunted her nupital chain, "....Maine kaha main nhi jaungi....." she asserted looking at Aangre, "... Piche hato!!" Riddhima dictated and Aangre as per her Lady Boss's order lowered down his head and stepped back. 

"Kyun baandh ke rakha hai Kabir ko yaha pe?" Riddhima asked Vansh, taking a step towards him. 

"Maarne ke liye....." Vansh answered directly rather than lying or beating round the bush, "...He is going to get murdered today"

"Tum issey nhi maaroge" Riddhima said decessively.

"Main issey khatam karunga" Vansh spoke out adamantly whilst approaching Riddhima. 

"Issey maaroge toh criminal ban jaoge" Riddhima reasoned out in concern when Vansh chuckled. 

"Nhi maarunga....." soon hate dripped down his note, ".....toh yeh Shivir ko target karega, uski family ko target ko
karega....." Riddhima's forehead scrunched. Why does Inspector Shivir's whereabouts concerns him?
"....Waise bhi...." Vansh continued, "....issey hadd se zyada baatein pta chal gyi hai... "

"Tumhari choti si Ishani toh gyi Vansh" Kabir slipped a mock and immediately his neck got clutched by the strong muscular hand of the Lady-in-talk's Husband.

"....Agar issey zinda chora toh same history dubara repeat hogi. Aur main yeh hone nhi dunga...." Vansh divulged the idea of his actions to his wife. 

"Fine...." Crossing her arms across the chest, Riddhima nodded her head in positive, but, her next verse pulled the man in front back to square one, ".....But tum issey nhi maaroge"
.
.
.
.
Next chapter is up. I know it took time😅 and most importantly it's short😬
But, I decided to keep it as such 😄

Thinking of dropping a hint to next chapter here:- A confrontation between Vansh and Riddhima.

Who confronts whom? What is the confrontation about will all be up soon. 

Hope you all like this chapter 🤞

Please do vote and comment below your feedback.

Please do follow for further notifications.

Until the..... Bye

Thank You
.........