Chapter 39

The cops went out declaring the case to be a suicide. The members of the family, with their heavy heart, got busy preparing the last rituals of Kabir. 

Riddhima walked into her room, when a lot of things circled her brain........

"Likho..." handing out the paper to Kabir, Aangre ordered, "....Apna kacha-chittha..." he added placing his foot in between Kabir's legs.

The pointed end of Aangre's boots were still in physical contact with Kabir's sensitive area urging him to do as directed. He definitely didn't want to go through that hell again.

Kabir wrote the whole thing as asked, every confession, every words as directed by Aangre, and Riddhima never thought this would be so easy. Kabir is not the one to give up so soon. 

Satisfied at the helpless look, that shadowed Kabir once in a while, Aangre, after completion of suicide note, gagged Kabir with the thick white cloth and took him to his room. It was midnight and devils work most effectively then.

Definitely, divided we fall. Kabir lost his team thus breaking his strength to about 50%.

Lying the criminal soul on the bed, Vansh handed Riddhima the drug injection, who, thrusted the needle into Kabir's wrist.
                    Vansh noticed the hesitation in Riddhima's moves, but gladly they weren't for Kabir, but for the actions she is technically doing for the first time, that too on her own will. 

Vansh never asked her to stay up with her, it's her who chose to witness and actively participate in his deeds. 

Next, making a small cut on the injected area, using Kabir's fingers; basically to hid the pointing injected mark, Vansh let the minimum blood flow out when Riddhima poured in a bottle of Eosin on Kabir's wrist, followed my more blood.

"Vansh I hope, cops ke jaane se pehle yeh na uthe..." Riddhima put in her dilemma.

"Nhi uthega Riddhima. Double dose diya hai.. " he said and Riddhima nodded her head.

"Look...." Vansh pulled Aangre and Riddhima's attention, "....kal kuch bhi ho jaaye, body postmortem ke liye nhi jaani chahiye. Warna humara khel khatam. Blood test tabtak nhi hoga, jab tak body forensic lab na pahuche... " warned Vansh, to which Riddhima and Aangre nodded in positive. 

"Tum room mein jao. Mai aata hoon" Vansh asked Riddhima who walked out hastily, rubbing her sleepy eyes. 

..........She really needed to freshen up herself, as the chaos took a toll on her physical as well as mental self.

As she entered, the scattered clothes of Vansh on the bed annoyed her slightly, "Yeh Vansh bhi na...?" murmuring, Riddhima took the white shirt and started folding it. 
As she tucked in the arms of the shirt, and gave another fold, a pair of strong arms wound around her waist, "Kya hua?" Riddhima asked as Vansh rested his chin on her temple.

"Sautela hi sahi..." he mumbled, when his corners became red, "....Kabir Bhai tha mera Riddhima. Kitni bhi nafrat karoon, par yeh sach nhi jhootla sakta" he added making Riddhima look at him in question.

She noticed the sulken face of her husband. Sensing, that it might be the relationship that's affecting him, Riddhima rested her head back on his chest. 

"I hope woh jaha bhi ho...." Riddhima pacified, "...ussey shaanti mile Vansh....." Riddhima continued while taking the wrinkled coat from the bed, ".....Uske dil mein jo...." jerking, Riddhima straightened the coat up, "..... humare liye nafrat thi woh kam ho jaye....." she folded the arms of the coat inwards and then pleated it shut, "...Uska zehen positivity se bhar jaye..." she completed giving it another fold and then placed it on the bed over the folded shirt.